Posted 17th Jul 2020
Hi, has anyone had any experience with this site before? Looking to order something but want to be assured first as I’ve never heard of them. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment
11 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Yes, legit. I'd recommend them based on their ebay store, I've had some refurb Chromebooks and phones that have been far better than expected. Just to confirm, I'm talking about this store (here's their feedback) - ebay.co.uk/fdb…All They're a big seller so not too concerned about some negative and neutral feedback, it's a low percent. Can you buy what you're interested from them via ebay? That might give some extra protection/reassurance.

Plenty of deals from them have been posted on here too - hotukdeals.com/sea…tgo

They're often one of the included sellers when ebay put out the occassional discount codes.
    Edited by: "morgie" 17th Jul 2020
  2. Avatar
    Author
    morgie17/07/2020 20:20

Yes, legit. I'd recommend them based on their ebay store, I've had some …Yes, legit. I'd recommend them based on their ebay store, I've had some refurb Chromebooks and phones that have been far better than expected. Just to confirm, I'm talking about this store (here's their feedback) - https://www.ebay.co.uk/fdbk/feedback_profile/stockmustgo?filter=feedback_page:All They're a big seller so not too concerned about some negative and neutral feedback, it's a low percent. Can you buy what you're interested from them via ebay? That might give some extra protection/reassurance.Plenty of deals from them have been posted on here too - https://www.hotukdeals.com/search?q=stockmustgoThey're often one of the included sellers when ebay put out the occassional discount codes.

Unfortunately they don’t have the item on their eBay store but they do on their website stockmustgo.co.uk/pro…s=r
  3. Avatar
    Shame. My original answer to them being legit still stands, but of course as mentioned I've only ordered from them via ebay.
  4. Avatar
    Author
    morgie17/07/2020 20:38

Shame. My original answer to them being legit still stands, but of course …Shame. My original answer to them being legit still stands, but of course as mentioned I've only ordered from them via ebay.

Thank you, might give them a punt and use PayPal so I’m covered
  5. Avatar
    All legit
  6. Avatar
    used them many times, they do some cracking deals via the code from ebay, good firm too
  7. Avatar
    Arto17/07/2020 20:30

Unfortunately they don’t have the item on their eBay store but they do on t …Unfortunately they don’t have the item on their eBay store but they do on their website https://www.stockmustgo.co.uk/products/xbox-elite-wireless-controller-series-2-play-like-a-pro-elite-2-12m-warranty?_pos=2&_sid=f2787ff75&_ss=r

This is the same price brand new from the Argos website, so not exactly a great price for one that someone’s sweaty mitts have been round
    Edited by: "Cakeboy79" 18th Jul 2020
  8. Avatar
    Cakeboy7918/07/2020 04:38

This is the same price brand new from the Argos website, so not exactly a …This is the same price brand new from the Argos website, so not exactly a great price for one that someone’s sweaty mitts have been round

Not in stock at most stores/
  9. Avatar
    Author
    Cakeboy7918/07/2020 04:38

This is the same price brand new from the Argos website, so not exactly a …This is the same price brand new from the Argos website, so not exactly a great price for one that someone’s sweaty mitts have been round

It came brand new actually and Argos only had stock in certain stores for click and collect only and non are within my area
  10. Avatar
    Hi, i have seen a deal on their ebay store but cant see it on their website, has anyone ordered anything on tjere website recently?
  11. Avatar
    had some nice purchases back ages ago. but last one wasnt so good and then sent back, id still give them another bash though if the price was very good.
Post a comment
Top Merchants