Stockwell & Co Still Water. 2l for 17p at Tesco

Posted 13th Sep
Don't buy 500ml of Evian for almost a quid, walk to where the water is stocked and you can have 2 Litres of H2O for 17 whole pennies.

And yes it is 'Sourced' from the Chase Spring in Staffordshire. I cannot comment on whether it compares to Peckham Spring water at this time.
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Peckham...Stockwell...all the same really. Just Camberwell in between!
11 Comments
Same price and from the same source as Aldi & Lidl's bottled water. Chase Spring is very low in Fluoride and tastes good, which is a really good thing when you need to drink 3L of it a day like I do to stave off recurring kidney stones.

Shame about the plastic, (I recycle of course) but I haven't found a cheaper way of having fluoride-free water that doesn't taste like sewage that I get from the tap, and filtering does nothing to get rid of the fluoride waste that I have no say about being added to that water! :-(
Edited by: "nihcaj" 13th Sep
That’s the usual price. Is that really a good deal?
Same price in Asda and Morrisons too, as is the sparkling variety.
Standard price that it’s been forever, but still a hot deal, so heat
nihcaj13/09/2019 15:02

Same price and from the same source as Aldi & Lidl's bottled water. Chase …Same price and from the same source as Aldi & Lidl's bottled water. Chase Spring is very low in Fluoride and tastes good, which is a really good thing when you need to drink 3L of it a day like I do to stave off recurring kidney stones.Shame about the plastic, (I recycle of course) but I haven't found a cheaper way of having fluoride-free water that doesn't taste like sewage that I get from the tap, and filtering does nothing to get rid of the fluoride waste that I have no say about being added to that water! :-(

Have you tried Zero water yet?

zerowater.co.uk/pag…ove
Peckham...Stockwell...all the same really. Just Camberwell in between!
walk to your tap it's free cause you already paid for it in your water rates
playnice4013/09/2019 15:24

walk to your tap it's free cause you already paid for it in your water …walk to your tap it's free cause you already paid for it in your water rates

So it's not free.

But I see what you're getting at.
Edited by: "Wizzfizz" 13th Sep
please also submit other "deals" for items Tesco sell at the usual price and have been since the year dot
playnice4013/09/2019 15:24

walk to your tap it's free cause you already paid for it in your water …walk to your tap it's free cause you already paid for it in your water rates

I agree although bit of a struggle when thirsty 15 miles from home. I'd be dead by the time I'd walked there.
bitcoin513/09/2019 15:08

Have you tried Zero water …Have you tried Zero water yet?https://zerowater.co.uk/pages/what-does-zerowater-remove

No, it still leaves about 60% of the fluoride, it's not something any form of filtration is good at reducing, and boy are they expensive!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants