Stockx website?

Posted 11th Nov
Hi guys. One of my sons Xmas presents is a pair of yeezy v2 trainers think they’re called. He’s sent me the link and told me they can only be purchased off this site
I’ve never heard of it before is it safe ?
Also after trying to find these trainers cheaper it seems you just can’t buy them online only second hand. Over £200 I don’t really trust the site or eBay. Is there a reputable site I can get some from please x
3328865-nDAv5.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
32 Comments
Wait, you are going to buy your son a £200 pair of trainers for a Christmas present?
Yes they verify the authenticity of shoes then send them to you from a third party just like you. You cannot buy them from any other stores. You can buy them privately but there is a risk they are fake
_Whatever_11/11/2019 12:33

Darling? Creep

That's me

Just being polite
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 11th Nov
efc_4ever11/11/2019 12:35

That's me Just being polite

Sure you offered to buy us a take away before
deals6911/11/2019 12:15

Yes they verify the authenticity of shoes then send them to you from a …Yes they verify the authenticity of shoes then send them to you from a third party just like you. You cannot buy them from any other stores. You can buy them privately but there is a risk they are fake

Thanks that’s what he told me. I don’t want to buy them at all I think they’re ugly but makes it better knowing they will be genuine. Thanks x
Haircut_10011/11/2019 12:04

Wait, you are going to buy your son a £200 pair of trainers for a …Wait, you are going to buy your son a £200 pair of trainers for a Christmas present?

Yes they’re on his list. The average pair of Nike trainers are £150 so it’s not much more.
parisp11/11/2019 13:01

Yes they’re on his list. The average pair of Nike trainers are £150 so it …Yes they’re on his list. The average pair of Nike trainers are £150 so it’s not much more.

"The average pair of Nike trainers are £150" No, they are not. Where on earth did you get that figure from?
parisp11/11/2019 13:00

Thanks that’s what he told me. I don’t want to buy them at all I think the …Thanks that’s what he told me. I don’t want to buy them at all I think they’re ugly but makes it better knowing they will be genuine. Thanks x

Yup they're really ugly and I think his friends may think they're fake as they're quite expensive but it will make him happy
Haircut_10011/11/2019 13:11

"The average pair of Nike trainers are £150" No, they are …"The average pair of Nike trainers are £150" No, they are not. Where on earth did you get that figure from?

I knew you’d say that soon as I said it. I guess they’re not but the trainers my kids seem to choose are around that price. Vapourmax £170 98s £135 etc. X
StockX is the only reputable place to get these (unless you wait for them to come again from Adidas directly), they will examine them to see if they're fake or not, but even then some of the high end fakes an pretty close (although, I'd have to imagine StockX staff are well trained enough to spot even the smallest detail).

Check out reddit.com/r/R…rs/ shows how good a lot of the reproductions are.

Personally, if I was that obsessed with a pair of unavailable sneakers, I'd just cop reps. If I ever get the legit sneakers for £200+ they'd never get worn, just stay in the closet.
Haircut_10011/11/2019 13:11

"The average pair of Nike trainers are £150" No, they are …"The average pair of Nike trainers are £150" No, they are not. Where on earth did you get that figure from?

The popular styles with youngsters in regular models not the limited editions do have a rrp’s of £150 or more.
deals6911/11/2019 13:12

Yup they're really ugly and I think his friends may think they're fake as …Yup they're really ugly and I think his friends may think they're fake as they're quite expensive but it will make him happy

I can get copies for £30. I’ve asked him if he wanted them because who’d know. He isn’t having any of it
myusernamehasgone23411/11/2019 13:26

The popular styles with youngsters in regular models not the limited …The popular styles with youngsters in regular models not the limited editions do have a rrp’s of £150 or more.

I have a 14 and 15 year old both into the latest trends. It’s a dear do. I’m knocking about in there cast offs
parisp11/11/2019 13:46

I can get copies for £30. I’ve asked him if he wanted them because who’d kn …I can get copies for £30. I’ve asked him if he wanted them because who’d know. He isn’t having any of it

I can totally understand not wanting copies. I’d rather have none than have fakes personally.
spruceyb11/11/2019 13:23

StockX is the only reputable place to get these (unless you wait for them …StockX is the only reputable place to get these (unless you wait for them to come again from Adidas directly), they will examine them to see if they're fake or not, but even then some of the high end fakes an pretty close (although, I'd have to imagine StockX staff are well trained enough to spot even the smallest detail).Check out https://www.reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/ shows how good a lot of the reproductions are.Personally, if I was that obsessed with a pair of unavailable sneakers, I'd just cop reps. If I ever get the legit sneakers for £200+ they'd never get worn, just stay in the closet.

Thankyou for this x
parisp11/11/2019 13:46

I can get copies for £30. I’ve asked him if he wanted them because who’d kn …I can get copies for £30. I’ve asked him if he wanted them because who’d know. He isn’t having any of it

Gst some from Dhgate he wont know the difference

I did but I didn't get my pm

What do I get in return

More like Netflix and chill
Plain white trainers for £200 quid :/
_Tris_11/11/2019 19:32

Plain white trainers for £200 quid :/

Exactly. They are vile. I don’t see the fuss x
Dh gate you can buy them boxed with stockx tags as well but there fake
jjmmww111/11/2019 21:26

Dh gate you can buy them boxed with stockx tags as well but there fake

I would buy fake ones. I just couldnt trick my boy into thinking they’re real so I’ve got to get the genuine ones. I’ve asked if he would have fake as no one would know his were genuine and he said no. X
parisp11/11/2019 21:27

I would buy fake ones. I just couldnt trick my boy into thinking they’re r …I would buy fake ones. I just couldnt trick my boy into thinking they’re real so I’ve got to get the genuine ones. I’ve asked if he would have fake as no one would know his were genuine and he said no. X

Get a pair of fakes as well and tell him to pick the real pair if he gets it right he can keep them
jjmmww111/11/2019 21:28

Get a pair of fakes as well and tell him to pick the real pair if …Get a pair of fakes as well and tell him to pick the real pair if he gets it right he can keep them

Haha I like it I know he wouldn’t tell. He rarely leaves his damn bedroom aswell
Be aware with stockx that they will add a huge processing fee to the price, once you sign up and bid, I spent ages looking for a pair of limited edition pureboosts and when I finally decided to go for it on stockx I signed up put on a bid and they added on 40 quid to the price
I know someone who works at StockX. It’s a legit company. I can’t comment on the processing fees though, never used it myself.
You can also try klekt.com which is an EU based site similar to StockX.
If you want to be sure of getting a genuine pair I'd definitely go for StockX. 100% legit site and have used to both buy and sell
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants