Groups

Stoke Premiership

Well done Stoke here we go for a rough and ready season in the premiership Come on you Potters

21 Comments

Derby spring to mind...

Original Poster

no way that is not going to happen

red_dwarfer;2028105

Derby spring to mind...

lol I'm not going to say that won't happen because it might but I'm going to stay optimistic and hope that we at least do better than the rams.

But still, to be able to support your home team in the Prem feels great!

why dont you link up with skusey good on stoke

hotukdeals.com/ite…tod

wonder if your first match is going to be

stoke v man utd!!! id love it!! c'mon u potters

Original Poster

we can do better than Derby i am sure even if we come straight down we will come back with a stronger team the season after

Original Poster

new thread as we were not promoted then

I doubt anyone can do as bad as derby!

well done but you are sadly going right back down

but as i say well done and build on it

Banned

Sh0rty;2028253

well done but you are sadly going right back downbut as i say well done … well done but you are sadly going right back downbut as i say well done and build on it

lets hope they stay up and you go down

they will just go right back down!!but all credit to them great to see a different team in the premiership.

Yeah well done stoke, good luck for the next season. You never know though.. it could be another Reading fairytale season all over again.

CRAGS;2028118

no way that is not going to happen

You need at least 20 new players and good players not some old has beens in fact you will need a new starting 11 to even compete. And who will want to come to stoke ? i think your in for a long old season and cannot see you doing any better than derby.
    Enjoy it will it lasts :thumbsup:

red_dwarfer;2028105

Derby spring to mind...

11 points may prove to be a mountain for Stoke...

stevey_p7;2030146

Yeah well done stoke, good luck for the next season. You never know … Yeah well done stoke, good luck for the next season. You never know though.. it could be another Reading fairytale season all over again.

Lol... Reading are going back down.

hukd don;2030776

Lol... Reading are going back down.

not in their first season in prem they didnt!

danby jason;2028357

lets hope they stay up and you go down

Ha Ha - I agree

Isn't it funny how you are on here for years and never see one stoke avatar and as soon as they win something/get promoted they come crawling out the woodwork. tut tut.

So, which one of the promoted teams will buy Robbie Savage first?

Banned

I'm not a stoke fan but its high time a side like this went back up. If only they could replace Fulham

birmingham 1 blackburn 1

derby 0 reading 2

portsmouth 2 fulham 1

fulham to go down - you read it here first ;-)

As a baggies fan I'm glad you're promoted - at least we won't finish bottom! Fingers crossed Hull make it to the promised land too, we'd only have to avoid one relegation spot then...

Flodd;2041141

As a baggies fan I'm glad you're promoted - at least we won't finish … As a baggies fan I'm glad you're promoted - at least we won't finish bottom! Fingers crossed Hull make it to the promised land too, we'd only have to avoid one relegation spot then...

I would say all the teams that go up except yourselves will go back down you are the only ones with a fighting chance to survive.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      3. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?33

See more discussions