Found 27th Feb 2010
Big big game for A***nal, beaten once this season by Stoke they cant afford another slip up

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
107 Comments

Original Poster

1-0 to Stoke 10 minutes in...........

Banned

You only did this cos delap just did one of his specials you complain about.

already 1-0 down

Original Poster

guv;7970069

You only did this cos delap just did one of his specials you complain … You only did this cos delap just did one of his specials you complain about.

I complain about him cleaning the ball like a **** every two minutes, if he can throw the ball along distance i congratulate him

Sickening how dangerous Stoke are with Throw-Ins.

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7970078

I complain about him cleaning the ball like a **** every two minutes, if … I complain about him cleaning the ball like a **** every two minutes, if he can throw the ball along distance i congratulate him

you cry every time he plays you........and you never beat them either after all those minutes:thumbsup:

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7970078

I complain about him cleaning the ball like a **** every two minutes, if … I complain about him cleaning the ball like a **** every two minutes, if he can throw the ball along distance i congratulate him

I'm not familiar with the term Cleaning the ball like a ****. Is that when you use sour grapes in the process?

Original Poster

guv;7970100

I'm not familiar with the term Cleaning the ball like a ****. Is that … I'm not familiar with the term Cleaning the ball like a ****. Is that when you use sour grapes in the process?

I object to time wasting

Original Poster

wouldnt it be hilarious if A***nal got beat by Stoke again after 'A***nal fan' taking the michael out of City for getting beat the other night LOL

Original Poster

Goal from nowhere against the run of play, fair play to A***nal, took advantage of a sleeping Stoke. lets hope for Wengers sake they can cling on for the draw.

lol theres another 60mins arsenal ftw!!

also why do you edit out the 'rude' word in arsenal :?

rubbish, had fuller 9-1 for first goal

Original Poster

LMFAO @ Eboue diving, classic A***nal

Original Poster

OOOOh that was a NASTY injury, leg is snapped in half

Banned

Poor kid.

Original Poster

Classic stoke really, hoof, hoof, foul, foul

He's only 18 I think

Original Poster

Christ almighty just rewound it on sky and his leg flops about like a fish as he hits the ground, v v nasty

Shawcross looked devastated as he was sent off.

Banned

Outrunner;7970624

He's only 18 I think

Indeed. Looked bad.

To be fair, Shawcross looked suitably distraught about it.

Original Poster

Outrunner;7970644

Shawcross looked devastated as he was sent off.

Not surprised, he just ended someones career

iNSOMANiAC;7970630

Christ almighty just rewound it on sky and his leg flops about like a … Christ almighty just rewound it on sky and his leg flops about like a fish as he hits the ground, v v nasty

ive watched it over and over in slow motion that guy should have never been sent off poor guys distrought

Original Poster

The tackle wasnt that bad and he seemed to hit the other leg but it was definitely a foul, the fact that it caused an injury of that magnitude suggests it should have been a red

iNSOMANiAC;7970681

The tackle wasnt that bad and he seemed to hit the other leg but it was … The tackle wasnt that bad and he seemed to hit the other leg but it was definitely a foul, the fact that it caused an injury of that magnitude suggests it shoudl have been a red

a foul and thats it not even a booking

Outrunner;7970624

He's only 18 I think

He's 19 and wikipedia has already been updated.

wow you believe wikipedia

Banned

jamstaruk1972;7970653

ive watched it over and over in slow motion that guy should have never … ive watched it over and over in slow motion that guy should have never been sent off poor guys distrought

He stretched with the right foot and then looked like he kicked through with the left. By the time the left hits Ramsey the ball is long gone.

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7970651

Do you have to be so dramatic.:roll:

ohmydays!

That was horrific to say the least! don't think match of the day will be showing that tonight

399out;7970771

ohmydays!That was horrific to say the least! don't think match of the … ohmydays!That was horrific to say the least! don't think match of the day will be showing that tonight

I think they might show it, they did with the Eduardo tackle.

iNSOMANiAC;7970651

Haven't seen it, but it sounds almost identical to Henrik Larsson's injury where his leg looked like it snapped in half, although there was no significant contact with another player when that happened.

He was 30+ when that happened and returned within a season to continue playing.

The lad is young, so he's got time on his side.

]http//ww…9GM

Banned

moob;7970784

Haven't seen it, but it sounds almost identical to Henrik Larsson's … Haven't seen it, but it sounds almost identical to Henrik Larsson's injury where his leg looked like it snapped in half, although there was no significant contact with another player when that happened.He was 30+ when that happened and returned within a season to continue playing. The lad is young, so he's got time on his side.]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ry3L1Ou9GM

Exactly - I've seen some similar ones in rugby and it all depends on what type of break it is.

Original Poster

Penalty for the A**e 90th minute

lucky

Hammer-throwers 1-2 Footballers

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7970139

wouldnt it be hilarious if A***nal got beat by Stoke again after 'A***nal … wouldnt it be hilarious if A***nal got beat by Stoke again after 'A***nal fan' taking the michael out of City for getting beat the other night LOL

Not half as funny as jokes at your own expense. :thumbsup:

1-3

3-1

Wooooooohooo

Hammer-throwers 1-3 Footballers

Verminator scores again
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions