Groups

stolen or just taking its time to get here?

So ordered 3 games from Play.com in late November, i recieved 2 of them and the 3rd one was out of stock at the time. Then i got a e-mail to say the 3rd one had been dispatched on the 10th December. Its now 22nd December and it still hasnt come.

So do you think its been stolen by some temp postie worker or is it just taking really long to be delivered?

It only takes about 2-3 days when something is posted from Play to reach me, so id have to say its been stolen.

6 Comments

When you get the option on play.com, report the item as not received and they should send you another one.

Original Poster

will do.

Also on another note has anyone ordered from JML Direct before? I ordered something for my mum from them on 14th December and its still saying "Order Placed". Ive sent them a e-mail about it asking why its taking so long. Looks like my mum wont be getting her present for xmas.

i posted something first class recorded on the 12th Dec and its not arrived yet

ye like above probs just stolen, i had band of brothers blu ray not turn up other week on the 21st day filled the report turned up about 3 days later, they dont question it

might be delayed. I ordered 3 tess and a hoodie start of december , few days later got despatch for hoodie, 2 days after 1 of the tees, day later another tee and4 days after they said they despatch teh hoodie the final tee.

All 3 tees turned up least 4 days before the hoodie all delivered RM. Took about 10 days from despatch notice at start of dec, Then i ordered a bag friday it can monday so who knows

i have the same problem with gameplay.com ordered fifa10 on 22 nov didnt turn up called them and was promised replacement now that has also gone missing / stolen ???:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      2. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions