Posted 9th Nov
Anyone bought anything from this place :

uk.stislandoutlet.com/

All seems very cheap
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
Fake obviously
I’d avoid. Unsecured page is always a bad first sign. Way too cheap as well.
No contact details/address etc !!
Seriously? You've never shopped online before, OP?
looks legit, order something...then let us know before i waste money..
Website doesn’t register with whois.com
Scamadviser shows website 345 days old and
38944067-Ueu5C.jpgBadly worded English on the t&c’s page and the twitter and Pinterest icons just take you back to the home page.
AVOID!
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 9th Nov
Toptrumpet09/11/2019 17:27

Website doesn’t register with whois.comScamadviser shows website 345 days o …Website doesn’t register with whois.comScamadviser shows website 345 days old and [Image] Badly worded English on the t&c’s page and the twitter and Pinterest icons just take you back to the home page.AVOID!

Do we really need to check all that to see it's a fake site? Doesn't absolutely zero 'about us' info nor any contact details tell you all you need to know? That's before we even look at the prices...
deeky09/11/2019 17:34

Do we really need to check all that to see it's a fake site? Doesn't …Do we really need to check all that to see it's a fake site? Doesn't absolutely zero 'about us' info nor any contact details tell you all you need to know? That's before we even look at the prices...

No we don’t need to check all that. But it looks to me that OP has no idea about how to spot any red flags. I was just trying to help any member out there that just by checking whois and Scamadviser they needn’t ask on here. Unfortunately not everyone checks the whole of the website before making a purchase.
Toptrumpet09/11/2019 17:38

No we don’t need to check all that. But it looks to me that OP has no idea …No we don’t need to check all that. But it looks to me that OP has no idea about how to spot any red flags. I was just trying to help any member out there that just by checking whois and Scamadviser they needn’t ask on here. Unfortunately not everyone checks the whole of the website before making a purchase.

They shouldn't have to check any of the website after seeing the prices. But good that you are trying to add extra info I suppose
Bit of a niche question asking if anybody has bought anything from that site as I don't think many football hooligans come on this site.
wow ..... i only asked lol. Thanks for the feedback i didnt know there was such sites like whois etc to check.
Do you also think on holidays those guys standing beside the beach are selling genuine handbags etc?
cecilmcroberts09/11/2019 18:41

Do you also think on holidays those guys standing beside the beach are …Do you also think on holidays those guys standing beside the beach are selling genuine handbags etc?

what they are fake as well....
cecilmcroberts09/11/2019 18:41

Do you also think on holidays those guys standing beside the beach are …Do you also think on holidays those guys standing beside the beach are selling genuine handbags etc?

Yes they are. These luxury brands price there goods according to the market they are selling them, so in these poorer countries they sell them for peanuts to the locals who in turn sell them to the tourists for a tidy profit.
jat247409/11/2019 22:54

Yes they are. These luxury brands price there goods according to the …Yes they are. These luxury brands price there goods according to the market they are selling them, so in these poorer countries they sell them for peanuts to the locals who in turn sell them to the tourists for a tidy profit.

Lol good one, keep telling yourself that.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants