Stone island deals??

Posted 17th Nov
Just looking for a jacket or hoodie for Christmas?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Real or fake?
JoeVickery17/11/2019 18:24

Real

Wait for a sale or discount code at END, but the post-christmas sales might be your best bet for saving some money such as at somewhere like Selfridges.
Haircut_10017/11/2019 18:28

Wait for a sale or discount code at END, but the post-christmas sales …Wait for a sale or discount code at END, but the post-christmas sales might be your best bet for saving some money such as at somewhere like Selfridges.

Thanks I’ll wait after Christmas then
deals6917/11/2019 18:47

Comment deleted

Saturday before 3pm kick offs, winner takes all
Sc4mp017/11/2019 18:51

Saturday before 3pm kick offs, winner takes all

Hmm?
deals6917/11/2019 18:47

Comment deleted

Why would anyone want to wear a fake anything? I can never understand....
is it wearing the named brands make you feel good or people think you can afford them..

deals6917/11/2019 18:52

Hmm?

If you need to ask you shouldn’t be wearing stone island...
Edited by: "Bargainhead" 17th Nov
Hoo Hoo Hooligan
Bargainhead17/11/2019 20:30

Why would anyone want to wear a fake anything? I can never …Why would anyone want to wear a fake anything? I can never understand....is it wearing the named brands make you feel good or people think you can afford them..If you need to ask you shouldn’t be wearing stone island...

My mate sells fake trainers and tracksuits, think he buys from Liverpoor or Manchester. Loads of money to be made, but I'm in the same boat as you I dont do fake, if I can't afford anything I'd rather do without.
Few things I've noticed are really good fakes, another of my mate got a load of Ralph Lauren stuff trying to tell me it was real and wasn't at all if you look inside at the badge that's a tell tail sign
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants