stoneacre garage

Found 30th Aug 2017
He my friend is signing up for car finance at stoneacre And one of the added extras is there Diamond 5y service guarantee can anyone rate is it worth it because it's costing him £900

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Banned
Pffft we wouldn't know unless YOU TELL US WHAT IT INCLUDES would we!

In fact yes I think it is well worth it, tell him to buy six!
Original Poster
Just guessed that people who knew the Diamond garnered service would know if was any good or not. Basically it's a repair service something goes wrong they will fix it some parts of the car ain't included I know he has to take the car there for the service and MOT to keep the service garentee alive.I went with my friend yesterday and there was a booklet they wouldn't let me take it away they said they didn't have many
So many variables ,impossible to say - Does it include the cost of service and MOT ,make of car , age of car , price of car . If its a new or nearly new car he will have the balance of the 3year warranty already .

Most of these add on warranties only cover the drive train (engine, diff, clutch , gearbox etc and associated electrics ) . Things like tyres , springs , shockers , brake pads etc are usually excluded .
Original Poster
This is the problem they wouldn't let me take the booklet home so I could read it for him. I know he has to have all service done with them as well as MOT and that can be very expencive in its self and that ain't including the things they have to put right on the car if they found something wrong with it. The car is a fiesta 3y old so he will get 6m warranty
Graham197940 m ago

Pffft we wouldn't know unless YOU TELL US WHAT IT INCLUDES would we!In …Pffft we wouldn't know unless YOU TELL US WHAT IT INCLUDES would we!In fact yes I think it is well worth it, tell him to buy six!

Some good advice there, you never can be too safe with car warranties.
I would not bother.

Generally anything a car dealer sells is a rip off! Given you have to buy a car, leave it at that and reject ALL the extras as they are all profitable for the dealer.

If you are tied in to servicing and repairs at this dealer there is no incentive for them to be competitive!
It's a scam, You'll find that virtually nothing is included in the warranty. They should be illegal, Only time you can really claim is if your engine has virtually dropped out.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants