Groups

Stoopid Question alert! - JML Magic tablecloth

Hi all

Anyone know the size of the JML Magic tablecloth? I want to get one, but can't find anywhere that has the dimensions!

Cheers

Foxy

8 Comments

Banned

With Spillguard™ technology
    Easy to clean and stays pristine!
    Liquid beads-off fabric
    Machine washable
    White
    210 x 150cm

source robertdyas.co.uk/web…p=Y

As above ^^^^^

But a JML Magic Tablecloth has a special weave that forces spills and stains to the surface making them bead.

This means it will retain its good looks throughout the meal and cleaning it is a breeze.

It’s machine washable at 30°C for 10 times, measures 150 x 210 cm, and is suitable for eight guests. It’s £14.99 from ASDA, Debenhams, and [url]www.JMLdirect.com[/url].

Hey Foxy!
    i found the same here
    belfasttelegraph.co.uk/lif…tml
    It’s machine washable at 30°C for 10 times, measures 150 x 210 cm, and is suitable for eight guests. It’s £14.99 from ASDA, Debenhams, and [url]www.JMLdirect.com[/url]

but on the jml site there are two sizes?

Banned

Mijooly;4178211

As above ^^^^^But a JML Magic Tablecloth has a special weave that forces … As above ^^^^^But a JML Magic Tablecloth has a special weave that forces spills and stains to the surface making them bead. This means it will retain its good looks throughout the meal and cleaning it is a breeze. It’s machine washable at 30°C for 10 times, measures 150 x 210 cm, and is suitable for eight guests. It’s £14.99 from ASDA, Debenhams, and [url]www.JMLdirect.com[/url].

only £10 at robert dyas

Banned

louloo;4178214

Hey Foxy!i found the same … Hey Foxy!i found the same herehttp://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/weekend/gabrielle-fagan-lay-on-the-style-this-christmas-14113472.htmlIt’s machine washable at 30°C for 10 times, measures 150 x 210 cm, and is suitable for eight guests. It’s £14.99 from ASDA, Debenhams, and [url]www.JMLdirect.com[/url]but on the jml site there are two sizes?

i have look on the site its lists 2 for the same price just diff colour cant find anything about 2 sizes ?

fragaliciousbob;4178239

i have look on the site its lists 2 for the same price just diff colour … i have look on the site its lists 2 for the same price just diff colour cant find anything about 2 sizes ?

oh its me then..im half awake cos im full of a cold-thats my excuse :oops:

Banned

louloo;4178244

oh its me then..im half awake cos im full of a cold-thats my excuse :oops:

awwwww poor you hope you feel better soon

fragaliciousbob;4178252

awwwww poor you hope you feel better soon

thanks Bob-ill try not to spread it round ;-)

Im gonna hold off trying to help people though until i see just single digits on me laptop:oops: me eyes are all squinty-lol

apologies Foxy! xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047072
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1836
      3. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?44
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767134

See more discussions