Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro

Edited by:"m00head"Found 11th Aug 2017
Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro

"Where would we be without Nutella?

We would be husks of humans dangling on the precipice, with only butter to sit on our luckless toast.

But fortunately, not only do we have Nutella in our lives, but a new, breakfast wafer Nutella biscuit.

Described as a snack topped with puffed wheat crispies, sealed in a crispy wafer shell, it sounds like the sort of snack to give Hungry Hippos a run for their money.

Nutella B-Ready, which has apparently caused an absolute sensation in a convenience store test run, will soon be ready to purchase in stores across the UK."

2762819-EOZy1.jpg

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Chocolate biscuit breakfast...perfect for the kids and those already with type 2 diabetes.

"Described as a snack topped with puffed wheat crispies, sealed in a crispy wafer shell, it sounds like the sort of snack to give Hungry Hippos a run for their money."

couldnt really discribe it as what it really is could they, this stuff should be banned.
Edited by: "eslick" 11th Aug 2017

I don't really like nutella

Don't tell Chanchi
31674873-shKX0.jpg

It's been in my Asda store for at least a month or two now.

stuff the biscuit, just grab a spoon and eat from the jar, its perfectly normal and adult like behavior

Contains "modified", non sustainable palm oil.

Would you like a lung full of diesel exhaust to wash that down?

This was available in other European countries for almost a year. Got it on holiday in France in January. Must be a brexit effect

I like Nutella, but have to say these were a let down, really dry wafer with no taste , wouldn't get too excited . Would rather have a kinder buenoinstead .
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 12th Aug 2017

Picked these up in my local Asda about a month ago. I love Nutella but was disappointed by these, the wafer was very dry and could have been doing with more Nutella inside.

3 dollops of Nutella in some cardboard tasting wafer, nothing to get excited about.

Had one last year, as some of mentioned the wafer is really dry.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions