Stop most of your junk mail for free

Posted 10th Nov
royalmail.com/sit…pdf

Most of the junk mail recieved in the UK is now delivered by Royal Mail Door to Door.

In order to unsubscribe from this 'service' you just need email them the following, or alternatively you can mail the linked form.

Subject: Royal Mail Door to Door Opt Out
To: optout@royalmail.com

Body:
I confirm that I have read and fully understood your letter advising me of the implications of“opting out” of receiving deliveries by Royal Mail of unaddressed Door to Door mail items tomy address. I understand that I may miss important information from local or national government or other publications that are sent using this service. I understand that I will continue to receive unaddressed material delivered by companies other than Royal Mail

Address:
Line1
Line2
Town
City
Postcode

Signed

Your name
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
I’ve applied lots of times and get more junk mail off my postman than mail. But they get paid etc for delivering them
I just stick them in one big jiffy bag and send them back to the sorting office
KemCol10/11/2019 17:14

I just stick them in one big jiffy bag and send them back to the sorting …I just stick them in one big jiffy bag and send them back to the sorting office

You should send them to Borris Johnson and maybe he will get the message.
dorey6910/11/2019 16:46

I’ve applied lots of times and get more junk mail off my postman than m …I’ve applied lots of times and get more junk mail off my postman than mail. But they get paid etc for delivering them

Exactly they are getting paid to deliver it, we will always get junk mail unfortunately, same with companies taking you off their records haha never gonna happen
Just stop buying things from companies that create junk mail waste.
AnkerMan10/11/2019 18:04

You should send them to Borris Johnson and maybe he will get the message.

Does he work in the Post Office ?
Thanks op
This didn't work the last time I tried it. 99% of the junk mail I get is by the postie.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants