Expired

Stop posting jokes from sickipedia hot list!

Found 8th Mar 2012
Be original and come up with ur own!!

that is all
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
My daughter's hamster died, so I replaced it whilst she was at school.

As soon as she walked in her room she noticed and said,

"What the hell are you doing in the hamster's cage dad?"
19 Comments
This is the misk, not many original thoughts to be found here let alone jokes oO
knock knock
I don't think that I've ever seen an "original" joke on here. They're all plagiarised from somewhere or other. Why single out sickipedia?
My daughter's hamster died, so I replaced it whilst she was at school.

As soon as she walked in her room she noticed and said,

"What the hell are you doing in the hamster's cage dad?"
This is the misk, not many original thoughts to be found here let alone jokes oO
Orig joke...A man takes his girlfriend for an evening ride in his car he drives to Runcorn,parks the car they start kissing he slips off her blouse then takes off her bra,she says wouldn't you like to go somewhere more smelly?
He replies no chance i'm not driving to ...WIDNES
dunfyboy

This is the misk, not many original thoughts to be found here let alone … This is the misk, not many original thoughts to be found here let alone jokes oO

hotukdeals.com/mis…320

Reminds me of your thread....
David Cameron, best joke ive heard. He makes rules then cant even remember them properly. Sorry, no punchline. That is all.
splatsplatsplat

David Cameron, best joke ive heard. He makes rules then cant even … David Cameron, best joke ive heard. He makes rules then cant even remember them properly. Sorry, no punchline. That is all.

Weeeyyyyy!!!
Labour Party, best joke ive heard. They make rules then cant even remember them properly. Sorry, no punchline. That is all.
splatsplatsplat

David Cameron, best joke ive heard. He makes rules then cant even … David Cameron, best joke ive heard. He makes rules then cant even remember them properly. Sorry, no punchline. That is all.

People that didn't vote for David Cameron aren't happy with David Cameron - impossible!.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OVzuV6XUReA/TJ0EjTQ29WI/AAAAAAAAARU/SOy8bXxatls/s1600/Cameron-Thatcher.png

This Lady is for turning.
Rupz

knock knock

Who's there?
markq

This is the misk, not many original thoughts to be found here let alone … This is the misk, not many original thoughts to be found here let alone jokes oO

dunfyboy

Oiiiiiii you stole my line and my "likes". oO

Told you OP, no fecking originality here!
Those likes are all mine now. Have a free one on me.
dontasciime

Who's there?

Rupz

I'm not getting up to answer door again.
I have a 2000+ joke on sickipedia. FACT.
Start an official campaign, look at the success of my anti-gif campaign. Gif usage has gone down 72% since I started it.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants