Stop removing knife deals

Found 25th Mar
I don't see why knife deals are removed, some of us use them for work and our hobbies. Just because some idiots use them for other reasons doesn't mean that the rest of us will. Anyone who is going to do something stupid with a knife won't be looking on here I'm sure.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I think with the alias of Madmick666 people might jump to the wrong conclusion
kester7615 m ago

I think with the alias of Madmick666 people might jump to the wrong …I think with the alias of Madmick666 people might jump to the wrong conclusion

The plot thickens .....
I didn't know they did remove knife deals if so thats stupid, most people get stabbed with something taken from the kitchen drawer. If they are removing deals for pocket knives and the like they can start removing deals for shovels incase someone wanrs to bury a body and bleach incase someone wants to throw it in someone's face and of course socks incase someone sticks a couple of snooker balls in one
Gang leaders buying loads and want to get a low price are on here!

This is where they get the low down on the lowest price on nappies and PlayStation games
40 Comments
I think with the alias of Madmick666 people might jump to the wrong conclusion
kester7615 m ago

I think with the alias of Madmick666 people might jump to the wrong …I think with the alias of Madmick666 people might jump to the wrong conclusion

The plot thickens .....
kester7635 m ago

ROFLMAO
Gang leaders buying loads and want to get a low price are on here!

This is where they get the low down on the lowest price on nappies and PlayStation games
I think removing posts is great.
I didn't know they did remove knife deals if so thats stupid, most people get stabbed with something taken from the kitchen drawer. If they are removing deals for pocket knives and the like they can start removing deals for shovels incase someone wanrs to bury a body and bleach incase someone wants to throw it in someone's face and of course socks incase someone sticks a couple of snooker balls in one
Segata-Sanshiro27 m ago

I didn't know they did remove knife deals if so thats stupid, most people …I didn't know they did remove knife deals if so thats stupid, most people get stabbed with something taken from the kitchen drawer. If they are removing deals for pocket knives and the like they can start removing deals for shovels incase someone wanrs to bury a body and bleach incase someone wants to throw it in someone's face and of course socks incase someone sticks a couple of snooker balls in one

Exactly
madmick66653 m ago

Exactly

And axes, chainsaws, cars, vans, forks, bbqs, patio gas, scissors and super glue etc etc
cmdr_elito1 m ago

And axes, chainsaws, cars, vans, forks, bbqs, patio gas, scissors and …And axes, chainsaws, cars, vans, forks, bbqs, patio gas, scissors and super glue etc etc

anything can be removed under that premise if you are creative enough
Is this true? deals for knives are not permitted?
Was it always this way or is that a new thing?
deleted5795925th Mar

To save banning everything they just banned this guy [Image]

Do you think he's macgyvers dad in the remake ?
Sure it wasn't removed for other reasons?

Heinnie Haynes deals don't get taken down, unless this is a very recent change. Usually deals get taken down because the website can't get their cut.. I mean the deal isn't suitable.
Edited by: "catbeans" 25th Mar
I think you've made your... point
Uranus25th Mar

Is this true? deals for knives are not permitted?Was it always this way or …Is this true? deals for knives are not permitted?Was it always this way or is that a new thing?

"Weapons" were always on the naughty list.
kester768 h, 57 m ago

Saturn8 h, 42 m ago

The plot thickens .....

Didn't see that coming.

Oh wait, it's a ninja.

Duh.
Seems to be a recent thing with all knives
cmdr_elito10 h, 20 m ago

And axes, chainsaws, cars, vans, forks, bbqs, patio gas, scissors and …And axes, chainsaws, cars, vans, forks, bbqs, patio gas, scissors and super glue etc etc

You forgot rope
Segata-Sanshiro11 h, 55 m ago

I didn't know they did remove knife deals if so thats stupid, most people …I didn't know they did remove knife deals if so thats stupid, most people get stabbed with something taken from the kitchen drawer. If they are removing deals for pocket knives and the like they can start removing deals for shovels incase someone wanrs to bury a body and bleach incase someone wants to throw it in someone's face and of course socks incase someone sticks a couple of snooker balls in one

Banning snooker works for me.
Ban words.
Words cut deeper than knives.
I got a Gerber a couple of weeks back that someone posted as a deal.
Uranus26th Mar

Ban words.Words cut deeper than knives.

...but words, like violence, break the silence.
fanpages1 h, 37 m ago

...but words, like violence, break the silence.

So do farts.
I blame Dexter Fletcher for making knifes popular.
I blame ainsley Harriott for giving all his knives and ladles soft sounding names!!
davewave25th Mar

I think removing posts is great.

Same, I think more posts should be removed! A lot more.
Dantooine3 h, 35 m ago

Same, I think more posts should be removed! A lot more.

Why?
deleted1431257
Sort of related, but anyone here who watches the excellent show on History channel called Forged in Fire?
everything can cause harm, depends on how you use it. A phone can be used as a brick.
TheRatedSeller46 m ago

everything can cause harm, depends on how you use it. A phone can be used …everything can cause harm, depends on how you use it. A phone can be used as a brick.

You must live in an expensive house...
I had my comment deleted so an edited version...

Paper should be banned! Paper cuts hurt like nothing on earth!
fern3718 m ago

I had my comment deleted so an edited version...Paper should be banned! …I had my comment deleted so an edited version...Paper should be banned! Paper cuts hurt like nothing on earth!

Nothing beats paper.

Well, except scissors,... & lizard.

33532768-bsKcl.jpg
@fanpages
For the benefit of anyone not understanding lizard,

Edited by: "shadey12" 29th Mar
shadey121 h, 2 m ago

@fanpages For the benefit of anyone not understanding lizard,[Video] …@fanpages For the benefit of anyone not understanding lizard,[Video] [Video]

..or they could just read the text under the image I posted.
fanpages1 h, 0 m ago

..or they could just read the text under the image I posted.

I think Jim tells it better in the spoken word (no offence)
shadey1216 m ago

I think Jim tells it better in the spoken word (no offence)

You mean Sheldon. Jim just plays him
fern372 h, 59 m ago

You mean Sheldon. Jim just plays him

Some people are just pernickety.
33539533-YqBDf.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants