Stop the painful mutilation of farm animals!

Banned
See link

46 Comments

Banned

death to pigs, cows and chickens i say......dont get me started on them lambs and eggs

How else do we stop feather pecking then :?

(whatever that is)

which came first the chicken or the egg

Banned

sorry iam a carnivore....

What? No more bacon buttys?

On a serious note, I only have eggs that come from happy hens, I know they are happy because they rush to see me every morning when I let them out their coop.

Banned

harlzter;8957149

What? No more bacon buttys?On a serious note, I only have eggs that come … What? No more bacon buttys?On a serious note, I only have eggs that come from happy hens, I know they are happy because they rush to see me every morning when I let them out their coop.

and then you slit their poor wee throats and make a curry out of them.........nasty.:evil:

RFC;8957169

and then you slit their poor wee throats and make a curry out of … and then you slit their poor wee throats and make a curry out of them.........nasty.:evil:

Could never eat a pet:x and definitely not ones who all have names and their own characters

harlzter;8957207

Could never eat a pet:x and definitely not ones who all have names and … Could never eat a pet:x and definitely not ones who all have names and their own characters

Awww bless you :thumbsup:

I thought your boyfriend was a chicken farmer?

unfotunatley de-beaking is neccessary sometimes although its not common practice anymore

harlzter;8957149

What? No more bacon buttys?On a serious note, I only have eggs that come … What? No more bacon buttys?On a serious note, I only have eggs that come from happy hens, I know they are happy because they rush to see me every morning when I let them out their coop.

you bought your chickens a whole supermarket? Fancy

Banned

DDTTAA;8957836

lol..now thats funny...;-)

DDTTAA;8957836

Thats dedication:roll:

nom nom nom

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9786/kfcj.jpg

Banned

numptyj;8957909

nom nom nom

mmmmmm,chicken .....................

numptyj;8957909

nom nom nom

:lol:

Foxy102;8957072

How else do we stop feather pecking then :?(whatever that is)

Why can't they just muzzle them like Rotweillers?!!

numptyj;8957909

nom nom nom

:lol::lol: Your just MENTAL!!!!!!!

numptyj;8957909

nom nom nom

i see your bucket of chicken and raise you.....................wait for it..............................

The windows 7 whopper

http://www.mightysweet.com/mesohungry/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Burger-King-Windows-7-patty-burger.jpg

Loool micoo, maybe a poor cow got their foot stood on for that burger to be made!

Damn it, this thread is making my hungry...:whistling:

ei8hty5ive;8958175

Damn it, this thread is making my hungry...:whistling:

Fancy a Burger King :-D

Banned

bossyboots;8958188

Fancy a Burger King :-D

porker :whistling:

*enter inappropriate sausage joke here*

numptyj;8958209

*enter inappropriate sausage joke here*

I've heard the Koreans are big fan of Hot Dogs...;-)

dog_cop;8958201

porker :whistling:

nugget?

Banned

bossyboots;8958227

nugget?

mad cow :whistling:

dog_cop;8958234

mad cow :whistling:

clap burger - apparently very popular :whistling: never had one myself :-D

Banned

bossyboots;8958242

clap burger - apparently very popular :whistling: never had one myself :-D

cuckoo roll ? :whistling:

dog_cop;8958249

cuckoo roll ? :whistling:

:lol::lol: will NEVER be ordering one of them..............got one by accident a wee while ago :-D

Banned

bossyboots;8958252

:lol::lol: will NEVER be ordering one of them..............got one by … :lol::lol: will NEVER be ordering one of them..............got one by accident a wee while ago :-D

such a happy time that was .. oh how we laughed :w00t:

I don't think the DLM had in mind the thread going in this direction...But hey, its become much better because of it! Win win, KFC all around!

lol wut? whered the OP go

dog_cop;8958259

such a happy time that was .. oh how we laughed :w00t:

yes we did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was a classic and looking back.........OMG :w00t:

ei8hty5ive;8958270

I don't think the DLM had in mind the thread going in this … I don't think the DLM had in mind the thread going in this direction...But hey, its become much better because of it! Win win, KFC all around!

:giggle:

Banned

bossyboots;8958273

yes we did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was a classic and looking back.........OMG … yes we did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was a classic and looking back.........OMG :w00t::giggle:

can we get cuckoo back for a guest posting or something :whistling:

Banned

micoo;8958272

lol wut? whered the OP go

shes been muted(biting her tongue)........them stacked up points will do that, 1 more and its permanent;-)

dog_cop;8958286

can we get cuckoo back for a guest posting or something :whistling:

That would be classic! Sales of popcorn would soar :lol:

casparwhite;8958291

shes been muted(biting her tongue)........them stacked up points will do … shes been muted(biting her tongue)........them stacked up points will do that, 1 more and its permanent;-)

:thumbsup:

casparwhite;8958291

shes been muted(biting her tongue)........them stacked up points will do … shes been muted(biting her tongue)........them stacked up points will do that, 1 more and its permanent;-)

:giggle: bring on the next point :-D

Banned

expect normal service to resume with extras i reckon when some of dem points is gone........anyone got a database?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    3. GOT Leaks again614
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710

See more discussions