Stop wasting your time trading deer

Found 7th Dec 2012
Let's be clear: there's no point in trading deer unless you already have a level three deer.

The way this competition works is that HUKD ration the level three deer to however many prizes they have. This effectively means that level one and two deer are worthless. There are loads of people on FB saying 'looking to trade for a level 3 XYZ' and it's making my eyes roll. That's like saying 'I want to trade my losing scratch card with one that's won a thousand pounds'. I imagine the odds are pretty much the same when it comes to the decent prizes.

You are NOT collecting deer. You're pulling a slot machine and hoping for the jackpot. Only the level three deer are worth squat, if you get anything else consider yourself a loser.
Community Updates
107 Comments
ha, so many people voiding trades as they are expecting some numbnuts to give them a level 3, a bit like someone giving a heavy smoker another 40 years to live as a bonus for getting through all those cig packets, not gonna happen
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/2171557_o.gif
i can't be arsed to trade anything.
im a loser lol........cant get level twos never mind threes
and none todaay after 10 hours online
I have a lvl 3 royal to trade
Its corrupt i tells ya!

Join the dark side.
I have a losing scratch card, do you want to trade it for a level 3 reindeer?
Will trade a level 1 common for level 3 royal. Anybody interested?
Word spreading fast!
abch4

Will trade a level 1 common for level 3 royal. Anybody interested?

Are you on drugs?
I just clicked on this thread and found a reindeer.
Anyone want to trade?
gmdlogan

Are you on drugs?

No, hotukdeals.com
gmdlogan

Are you on drugs?

And if so, can I have some?
teh arn

I just clicked on this thread and found a reindeer.Anyone want to trade?

i'll trade you a tenner for a twenty pound note.
i'll give you a tenner and you give me a twenty pound note?
There is a point in trading deer. I traded a level 2 for another level 2 that I was missing. Now I'm better equipped in the event that I do get a level 3 deer. If I hadn't traded but then stumbled across a level 3 deer, I'd still need to find the missing level 2.

unquestioned

And if so, can I have some?

Is it required to have that deer avatar to make trade related jokes?
mutley1

i'll trade you a tenner for a twenty pound note.i'll give you a tenner … i'll trade you a tenner for a twenty pound note.i'll give you a tenner and you give me a twenty pound note?

I only want tree fiddy.
abch4

Is it required to have that deer avatar to make trade related jokes?

This is serious business:|
teh arn

I just clicked on this thread and found a reindeer.Anyone want to trade?

a reindeer you say, playing a different game to the other 60,000 users on here, must be drugs.
Its so funny the amount of people posting every minute
Danielj88

There is a point in trading deer. I traded a level 2 for another level 2 … There is a point in trading deer. I traded a level 2 for another level 2 that I was missing. Now I'm better equipped in the event that I do get a level 3 deer. If I hadn't traded but then stumbled across a level 3 deer, I'd still need to find the missing level 2.

If you get a level three deer, it would be easy as **** to get the level one and two. Man I'll give you mine.
Hmmm
unquestioned

This is serious business:|

You get free mugs and stuff if you swap....
Form a circle.......

nowwwww.....wait.....

and jerk
unquestioned

I only want tree fiddy.

you're on. send over an amazon voucher for twenty pounds and i'll send you tree fiddy.
sarbjeet_

Its so funny the amount of people posting every minute

You may be confusing that with the righteous movement that is OH NO DEER.

Multiple members, same avatar..... options to get limited edition mugs and tshirts.
I have a level 3 nexus that I'll swap for a level 2 amazon
Don't tell everyone this though, because if you do manage to get a level 3, there won't be any headless chicken running around trading the level 1 and 2's if you need them.
abch4

Form a circle.......nowwwww.....wait.....and jerk

1st rule of fight club..........
abch4

Form a circle.......nowwwww.....wait.....and jerk

We are not a soggy biscuit movement. We are righteous in our cause.... like Fletcher Christian in his fight for good, we will do the same and send out FREE mugs and tshirts to anyone requesting them... That's what he did.... yes, it is!

gmdlogan

1st rule of fight club..........

But I can tell my mum rite?
Thanks
unquestioned

Has she changed her avatar?
unquestioned

only if i can trade my member's t-shirt for a vest?
JonnyTwoToes

Has she changed her avatar?

I keep my parents as far away from the internet as possible.
But I'll print one out & tape it to the back of her head.
unquestioned

NO!! she will squeal like the dirty slut she is X)
pete1993

Don't tell everyone this though, because if you do manage to get a level … Don't tell everyone this though, because if you do manage to get a level 3, there won't be any headless chicken running around trading the level 1 and 2's if you need them.

You obviously haven't heard.
unquestioned

I keep my parents as far away from the internet as possible.But I'll … I keep my parents as far away from the internet as possible.But I'll print one out & tape it to the back of her head.

That's funny.
moneysaver9988

NO!! she will squeal like the dirty slut she is X)

Whoah whoah, taking it a lil far there.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions