Found 10th Dec 2009
Has anyone used stop2shop.co.uk? I followed a deal posted here but by the time I had finished the deal had been removed. I am now a bit worried that it was because it is a dodgy site and I was just a bit quick off the mark! Any advice welcome.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

Looks a bit dodgy to me... No contact address on website, but there's an address on the who is.

Domain name: ***************** Registrant: … Domain name: ***************** Registrant: Shqiperiahost%2Enet Trading as: Shqiperiahost.Net Registrant type: UK Individual Registrant's address: 17 dearlove close 1 Abingdon Oxfordshire OX14 1LP United Kingdom Registrar: Webfusion Ltd t/a 123-Reg.co.uk [Tag = 123-REG] URL: http://www.123-reg.co.uk Relevant dates: Registered on: 09-May-2004 Renewal date: 09-May-2010 Last updated: 25-Sep-2008 Registration status: Registered until renewal date. Name servers: ns1.hostunlimited.eu ns2.hostunlimited.eu WHOIS lookup made at 16:30:23 10-Dec-2009

Original Poster

Thanks J_B - I guess I just wait and see. I payed through paypal so hopefully that offers a little protection!

so what was the outcome?
did you receive what you ordered?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions