Expired

Stopping emails from TheHut.com

Found 15th Jun 2012
ok people, made 1 order from thehut.com like 2 months ago, and ever since they, the spam one of my email inboxes.

when I ordered I made sure I don't subscribe to any of their spam, uhm, mailing lists, but it seems like they don't care.

i tried to look in the account settings, nada.

i tried looking for contact email on their web to complain, nada.

the unsubsribe at the bottom of their spams doesn't work.

it's not my mail email, but this spamming is still annoying.

any suggestions?
Community Updates
Misc
18 Comments
How long have you given them to action your unsubscribe request?
reddit

How long have you given them to action your unsubscribe request?

Have you tried care@thehut.com?
Same here, thyey just wont stop. Ordered a jacket from them once, they cancelled my order and now spam me. Never ever using them again. Useless company.
You think the hut are bad (they also sell your details to 3rd parties btw), try comparethemarket.........
On the other hand, they do often spam out 10% personal discount codes, which have come in handy from time to time. Not being chained into any larger scale offer they don't check that everything's 10% overpriced first Just setup a filter to automatically mark as read and pop in a folder or something :P
unsubscribe button at bottom of an email from them ??
reddit

Have you tried care@thehut.com?

thanks for that, you can't find that email under contacts us.
kunyk

thanks for that, you can't find that email under contacts us.

Remember to state in any e-mail that you do not wish to receive further communication from them in any form that for them to do so, having already made reasonable request, is a criminal offence, which you shall pursue if necessary.
They're **** with their spam. Sorry to dig up an old thread but they keep saying to me "I've passed your request over to our Marketing Department so that they can remove your details from our mailing lists." and then doing **** all and I receive spam a few days later.
"Send an Email to the Forum Administrator"

How would that be contacting the hut?
I'm having similar problems with shopto.net.

I am off their mailing last according to their suite but still get their news letter.

I'm going to call them today and give 'em an ear bashing!
Site
Gmail, select email, report spam.

I've not seen an email from them or zavvi for months
sancho1983

Gmail, select email, report spam. I've not seen an email from them or … Gmail, select email, report spam. I've not seen an email from them or zavvi for months

I must switch to my Gmail account!
Only issue being:
Gmail account: 24 characters
Me account: 10 characters
lol
Edited by: "theworkingdead" 22nd Dec 2012
the cool

"Send an Email to the Forum Administrator"How would that be contacting … "Send an Email to the Forum Administrator"How would that be contacting the hut?

They seem to be the best of mates
ceanth

I'm having similar problems with shopto.net. I am off their mailing last … I'm having similar problems with shopto.net. I am off their mailing last according to their suite but still get their news letter. I'm going to call them today and give 'em an ear bashing!

I had the same issue with shopto. cant remember how i got it stopped but it was a hassle as well. I did report spam sancho but they seem to get around it somehow. iv emailed the "care" address further up so will see if that wrks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions