Storage

Roughly how much would one of these storage places charge for 25 square foot storages. Look at some sites and they dont seem to display a price

Ben

5 Comments

About £50 pcm.

whatsThePoint

If only someone would invented a device where you press certain buttons … If only someone would invented a device where you press certain buttons and get to speak to the people who rent the space out (its my joke and i'll wear it out if i want to :p)

Yes, the Telephone. How old are you whatThePoint?

Banned

whatsThePoint

If only someone would invented a device where you press certain buttons … If only someone would invented a device where you press certain buttons and get to speak to the people who rent the space out (its my joke and i'll wear it out if i want to :p)

or something you could type a question into and get answers, they could call it boogle or doogle or something like that

rough idea below

accessstorage.com/Per…me/

colinsunderland

or something you could type a question into and get answers, they could … or something you could type a question into and get answers, they could call it boogle or doogle or something like thatrough idea belowhttp://www.accessstorage.com/Personal-Storage/I-am-moving-home/

such as the misc section on hukd

colinsunderland

or something you could type a question into and get answers, they could … or something you could type a question into and get answers, they could call it boogle or doogle or something like thatrough idea belowhttp://www.accessstorage.com/Personal-Storage/I-am-moving-home/

Sorry to say it's already been done, it's called Ask Jeeves, but I prefer your name....more catchy.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1422
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963000
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763869
    4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407225

See more discussions