Storage shelf for games

Found 18th Feb
Looking for any good shelving units for Xbox one games. Can’t really stick things on the wall so would prefer tower ideas if possible
Community Updates
AskElectronics
14 Comments
Look for dvd shelves . You can find some good tower options everywhere.
Just buy a pc and get all your games on steam. No discs!!! :-)
cmdr_elito4 m ago

Already got one
cmdr_elito49 m ago

Xbox > pc
Yeah right.
Try Ikea, they have some good shelves. You could always make some yourself.
Look on Argos or Ikea or Homebase etc loads of bookshelf or tower storage ideas
cmdr_elito1 h, 23 m ago

Yeah right.

Yeah right but seriously I choose to play my xbox ps4 and switch over pc... pc is for games I can't get on console such as wow or fm... the pc community is just full of knowitalls.
They're bluray discs so just put them in a disc wallet unless you want to stare at the box sleeves

CD Wallet
33286815-THETo.jpg
Snakeyes64615 m ago

Yeah right but seriously I choose to play my xbox ps4 and switch over …Yeah right but seriously I choose to play my xbox ps4 and switch over pc... pc is for games I can't get on console such as wow or fm... the pc community is just full of knowitalls.

I depends on what PC you have and how you're modded/spec'd it. Consoles are good as a cheap option but the games are pretty pricey compared to steam etc. Also two of the main benefits of games consoles such as zero loading times and instant play have gone now so you're stuck with cut down PC hardware. I guess they're like Apple products where people prefer the safe standardisation of a product. You get a lot less hassle or issues with a console but you lack the modding and upgrade path.
I probably wouldn't touch another console except for the console exclusives and enhanced emulation of older games just looks so good.

Would have to say that controller assignments in windows is the worse I've ever seen on any modern gaming system as you need to remove arcade fightsticks to assign the controllers correctly

33286893-A8kXy.jpg
It's a full on gaming rig, I build pcs and enjoy that aspect of it, never been one to enjoy gaming on pc.. I much prefer sitting on my couch playing a console than sitting at a cold desk that rubs my underarms until they go red!
Snakeyes6461 h, 1 m ago

Yeah right but seriously I choose to play my xbox ps4 and switch over …Yeah right but seriously I choose to play my xbox ps4 and switch over pc... pc is for games I can't get on console such as wow or fm... the pc community is just full of knowitalls.

For someone who has the tag line "the more opinionated the person the more ignorant that person is", you seem to have a hell of a lot of options to me...
kester761 h, 54 m ago

I depends on what PC you have and how you're modded/spec'd it. Consoles …I depends on what PC you have and how you're modded/spec'd it. Consoles are good as a cheap option but the games are pretty pricey compared to steam etc. Also two of the main benefits of games consoles such as zero loading times and instant play have gone now so you're stuck with cut down PC hardware. I guess they're like Apple products where people prefer the safe standardisation of a product. You get a lot less hassle or issues with a console but you lack the modding and upgrade path. I probably wouldn't touch another console except for the console exclusives and enhanced emulation of older games just looks so good.Would have to say that controller assignments in windows is the worse I've ever seen on any modern gaming system as you need to remove arcade fightsticks to assign the controllers correctly [Image]

I have a really good PC, so see consoles as a restrictive expensive option. I also use my pc for work. Consoles maybe cheaper to buy but the games are insanely expensive. PC’s can be expensive to setup but the games are far cheaper.
Yeah my pc library out numbers the combined efforts of my whole console games by 3 to 1 easy.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants