store photos safely

Hi. Iv got loads of photos on my phone that are using up all my memory. I have printed majority of them. But still would like to store the safely, where i can access them at anytime. Just want to free up some memory on my phone. To take more pictures!

12 Comments

Original Poster

What would you suggest. What is the best way to go about this. Thanks in advance.

google drive will store them online

Original Poster

mattmerch

google drive will store them online

Thankyou. How many photos can i store.?

15GB of free space
Depending on the resolution of pics, that will determine how many.

15000 Megabytes at 5 meg per picture is 3000 probably worst case

Edited by: "getmeone" 23rd Feb

You can install google drive,dropbox or One drive and set the camera to autoupload when connected on wifi.This will then enable you to access the image from any internet enabled device.

Install Google Photos, free UNLIMITED storage at 'high resolution'. If you want original resolution its 15GB.

I find the free 'high resolution' is excellent

managed to nab a free 1tb of drive space online

cullies

Install Google Photos, free UNLIMITED storage at 'high resolution'. If … Install Google Photos, free UNLIMITED storage at 'high resolution'. If you want original resolution its 15GB.I find the free 'high resolution' is excellent

This. It's a free app which you can then set to synchronise only when on Wi-Fi thus it will backup all of your photos and videos. Additionally it has some quite nifty features whereby it'll make your photos more awesome! You can also view and edit images online. I personally prefer to keep the photos ath their original resolution. 100GB costs me about £1.50 a month.
Edited by: "ipswich78" 23rd Feb

Prime Photos has unlimited photo storage if you an Amazon Prime member

Original Poster

Thanks for all the replies. Will look into this. Thankyou

ipswich78

This. It's a free app which you can then set to synchronise only when on … This. It's a free app which you can then set to synchronise only when on Wi-Fi thus it will backup all of your photos and videos. Additionally it has some quite nifty features whereby it'll make your photos more awesome! You can also view and edit images online. I personally prefer to keep the photos ath their original resolution. 100GB costs me about £1.50 a month.

​what size do u store them at ,at 16meg being free I assume it should be fine for most everyday photos from mobile phones. u probably have some really good quality ones if u pay for extra storage prices.

unlimited free storage with Google upto 16meg pixel and for videos aswell upto 1080 I think for free but the best part is if u want them for free it gets converted automatically u don't really need do anything to them I can't find any differnce mind u my phone has under 16meg camera anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)66
    2. American Road Trip11
    3. Iptv810
    4. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33

See more discussions