Expired

Store which sells replacement mobile screens London/Essex?

Found 3rd Jan 2009
Bit of a long shot but does anyone know of any mobile repair shops where I can buy a replacement screen for my Nokia 6220.

Could send it back to three but need to get it working asap.

6 Comments

lots of shops in Lilford

Original Poster

strike;3933760

lots of shops in Lilford

Lilford?

Maybe Ilford! LOL!

There are indeed lots of these little shops that can do that while you wait - usually on the outskirts of the towns... I wont go into specifics, but I am sre you know what I mean? Also in some shopping centres in small units....

There are literally lots of them....
Where do you find them? Star with Yell?
Or Thompsons?
Or Google Mobile phone repair ESSEX, London, etc etc.

Hope it helps?

yes ^^ he is right

Original Poster

strike;3933813

yes ^^ he is right

Thought you meant that :thumbsup:

Thanks for help guys, looks like my bes bet would be popping into some shops and seeing who has what as most of these stores arn't online.

:whistling:

crow99;3933888

Thought you meant that :thumbsup:Thanks for help guys, looks like my bes … Thought you meant that :thumbsup:Thanks for help guys, looks like my bes bet would be popping into some shops and seeing who has what as most of these stores arn't online.

Absolutly true! They aren't normally online, but a quick scour of the local press or local gazette woteva you call it should open up an alladins cave of the little blighters!

Tell you what also, if you pop into one of the more respectable mobile phone shops or perhaps call the local ones on the phone and ask them if they know of any cheap repair places, I BWET THEY WILL KNOW AND TELL YOU!

How about that for a Cunning Plan Baldrick?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Fire stick11
    2. iPad Air 2 for £169 used. Should I?!22
    3. Buying digital codes off another person55
    4. What is cash back?812

See more discussions