Groups

Storm Triggers Giant Guatemalan Sinkhole

Anyone else think this looks fake? or have i had too much home brew?

uk.news.yahoo.com/5/2…tml

16 Comments

its true, i seen it on the news.

Banned

and now they have a free place to dump the rubbish in (and a few local criminals), so a silver lining

jubbyme;8741574

and now they have a free place to dump the rubbish in (and a few local … and now they have a free place to dump the rubbish in (and a few local criminals), so a silver lining

Not funny, If it happened on your street would you laugh?

Banned

jon1000jon;8741614

Not funny, If it happened on your street would you laugh?

if it was the nearby drug dealers house, then yes

Banned

eh,dont like the look of that black bit......

Original Poster

It looks like a giant fag burn, I dont like the look of the black bit either.

leilahfun;8741654

lazy … lazy linkhttp://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100601/twl-storm-triggers-giant-guatemalan-sink-3fd0ae9.html

:thumbsup: lazy links FTW!

that's a really 'neat' hole...

dcx_badass;8741983

Another repost. I still think it's fake though,The circle is too perfect, … Another repost. I still think it's fake though,The circle is too perfect, and the pictures on the sun website at least are fake. The aerial shot and the street shot aren't looking at the same place, the building are different.

It looks like the hole where the aliens come out of in War Of The Worlds!! Spooky!!! :w00t:

dcx_badass;8741983

Another repost. I still think it's fake though,The circle is too perfect, … Another repost. I still think it's fake though,The circle is too perfect, and the pictures on the sun website at least are fake. The aerial shot and the street shot aren't looking at the same place, the building are different.

Oh shut up.

They are a fact of Earth, and this one is pretty small.

pic for the curious, looks scary

http://s.ngeo.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/211/cache/guatemala-city-sinkhole-2010-aerial-close_21124_600x450.jpg

Banned

choc1969;8742160

pic for the curious, looks scary

I name this sinkhole: Jordan

Hehe....you said sinkhole.

dcx_badass;8742224

Cheers for letting me know, forgot I was doing a Geography degree.

Shut up
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions