Story of the day

Banned 25
Found 8th Aug 2017
bbc.co.uk/new…323

Milan kidnap case: Chloe Ayling was to be 'sold in Middle East'

Is it as it seems or not? I know what I think. What about you?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

My spidey senses started tingling when she was described as a model.

Still time to get in Celebrity Big Brother...
25 Comments

Sounds like the script from the movie Taken.

Having seen her reading her statement and reading up a little on what supposedly happened, things really don't seem to add up. I can see this being a way to get more exposure in the modelling world.

Something is fishy...

I'm still trying to work out why the 'kidnapper' drove her to the British consulate to let her go!
Edited by: "cdm22" 8th Aug 2017

Wasn't a reason they let her go because she was a mother? I mean criminal kidnappers with ethics... Hhmmmmm

Oh come on! Couldn't you see she was traumatised by her ordeal? !!!!!!!
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 8th Aug 2017

Definitely dodgy, if this had genuinely happened I don't think your first thought on returning home would be to organise media coverage with your hair and make up immaculate with skimpy shorts and top. I'd assume you would be feeling traumatised and curl up at home with your family and toddler.
So many things about the story don't add up that I'm surprised she is getting so much coverage

Still time to get in Celebrity Big Brother...

Destard57 m ago

I had to look up the definition of model and search her image and not sure if it's only me but I'm still confused never mind the "story" ooops I mean headlines
Edited by: "philphil61" 8th Aug 2017

Am I reading it wrong or has she already arranged a page 3 shoot?

CoeK10 m ago

Am I reading it wrong or has she already arranged a page 3 shoot?

She has yes. Yesterday but she was on page three before going too.

does seem like a stunt to increase profile.

only 4000 followers to twitter I assume that will shoot up

In spite of the perceived misgivings by the amateurs, the experts are not going to waste their time and money unless they believe there is something real or genuine.
Remember that bizarre story of Amanda Knox?
Edited by: "splender" 8th Aug 2017

"Story of the day" (well, yesterday... or over the last weekend)

PTibbets
---
[ bbc.co.uk/new…323 ]

Milan kidnap case: Chloe Ayling was to be 'sold in Middle East'

Is it as it seems or not? I know what I think. What about you?
---

I know what I think too.
We still have no idea what you think though.

It is often helpful to start the discussion if you wish to create a "Misc" thread.

joanddan71 h, 28 m ago

She has yes. Yesterday but she was on page three before going too.does …She has yes. Yesterday but she was on page three before going too.does seem like a stunt to increase profile.only 4000 followers to twitter I assume that will shoot up

It would seem she cannot comment further to the press as she needs to be debriefed first.

I'm getting mixed messages...

31645891-Af5pl.jpg

fanpages58 m ago

It would seem she cannot comment further to the press as she needs to be …It would seem she cannot comment further to the press as she needs to be debriefed first.I'm getting mixed messages...[Image]

Her friend has said its her way of coping.

I suspect the truth will out within days...

either way she will make money from it.

She has a product she wishes to sell and she has just garnered massive exposure for it...

business 101...

If she is guilty of faking it not sure what a possible punishment could be... I suspect she will still make money from it either way.

PTibbets5 h, 36 m ago

YepApart from the fact she went on a shopping spree whilst captured & had …YepApart from the fact she went on a shopping spree whilst captured & had a press conference in her front garden on her first day back. Its more like Karen Matthews

I think i'll be shi##ing myself trying to come to terms as what had happened.....If this a ploy can I ask her to audition for Taken 3 if it's still not out.

Adam78612333 m ago

I think i'll be shi##ing myself trying to come to terms as what had …I think i'll be shi##ing myself trying to come to terms as what had happened.....If this a ploy can I ask her to audition for Taken 3 if it's still not out.

Errr... "Taken 3" was released three years ago & we've had an NBC TV series since (shown by Amazon Prime in the UK) that has been renewed for a second season next year.

fanpages3 h, 19 m ago

Errr... "Taken 3" was released three years ago & we've had an NBC TV …Errr... "Taken 3" was released three years ago & we've had an NBC TV series since (shown by Amazon Prime in the UK) that has been renewed for a second season next year.

Ok Taken 4 or 5...happy now.

It does seem to be a rather extreme (and poor) copy cat of the 1974 Patti Hearst kidnapping. For those of you too young en.m.wikipedia.org/wik…rst .

Adam78612314 h, 48 m ago

Ok Taken 4 or 5...happy now.

Or the Reboot - Taken for a Ride
With the already scheduled sequel - Taken the Wee

Oneday772 h, 52 m ago

Or the Reboot - Taken for a Ride With the already scheduled sequel - Taken …Or the Reboot - Taken for a Ride With the already scheduled sequel - Taken the Wee

Do you need a hand with the supporting cast?

31655411-oGQEL.jpg

31665195-g3tfV.jpg

m00head17 m ago

What a shocker! I literally did not see this coming...Model Chloe Ayling …What a shocker! I literally did not see this coming...Model Chloe Ayling kidnap case a publicity stunt, court told - BBC News

Alternatively:

Criminal attempts to get away with crime.

"District Judge Paul Goldspring said much of the material relied on by Mr Scott (the defendant's lawyer) came from press reports, which he said did not prove any of the theories in the case."
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions