Straight choice.....

Posted 3rd Sep
I've narrowed it down to poco f2 pro or Pixel 4a. They're both around the same price but very different phones! Which would you go for and why, cheers
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I’d mainly go for the Pixel 4a simply because it’s pure, it’s how Google expects Android to be, first to get updates etc. Will have the most case support. I’m on an iPhone but I’d get a pixel if I had to get an android device.
I would also go for the Pixel 4a for the same reasons as the above. The google phones have always been my preferred android phones because google makes an effort to support them. Not always the case with other manufacturers (and I normally keep my phones a while)
I go with f2 pro, cos like to game. Pixel feel overpriced for it price in my opinion
New poco x3 out imminently.

lol at those who believe that google provides good support.
Poco F2 Pro, and stick GCam on it.
mas9903/09/2020 22:21

New poco x3 out imminently.lol at those who believe that google provides …New poco x3 out imminently.lol at those who believe that google provides good support.

I hadnteeven heard of this, if the price is as expected it seems a bit of a bargain. It'll come into consideration too!
Edited by: "Deen_Gray" 4th Sep
I've seen the title only first, was wondering if this became a choice these days.
Post a comment
@
    Text