Groups

Straighteners for short hair??? Can you recommend any? Thanks

I've got curly hair and straighten it every time I wash it. I was feeling impulsive and got my hair cut this weekend, the problem is its quite short at the back so I'm thinking of getting some small straighteners. Anybody know of any good types to go for? I'd rather pay a bit more for some decent ones. Just wondering if anybody uses some good ones that they'd recommend?
    Thanks

18 Comments

GHD are fantastic but personal experiance Babyliss Pro 230 are just as good and cheaper

they also do pro elegance ones

4lyons09;5053239

they also do pro elegance ones

These actually look really nice

amazon.co.uk/BaB…1-1

Would not mind a pair myself!

Original Poster

Thanks but I'm looking for the thin straighteners for short hair. I've already got a great pair of straighteners about this size but I need the ones for short hair.

GHD do do slim ones too I think designed for men but I had some for same reason and I got them cheap from someone x

babyliss do some that are on a stand, wirless ones I think.... let me see if I can find them 230 degrees aswell and smaller

I can only ever recommend GHD's, they are expensive but worth every penny:thumbsup:

dmtuk;5053258

GHD do do slim ones too I think designed for men but I had some for same … GHD do do slim ones too I think designed for men but I had some for same reason and I got them cheap from someone x

amazon.co.uk/ghd…1-2

Sure you can find cheaper than these though

salonlines.co.uk/hai…er/

I know the gas cylinder ones were small, that was years ago I had some, they are more than likely extinct now lol

Don't get me started on this again.:p
    £1000 for a pair of scissors blah, blah, blah.:-D

Shelby25;5053225

Babyliss Pro 230http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000BFN80I

dixons.co.uk/pro…Day

£22.99 here

Original Poster

Shelby25;5053297

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ghd-Mini-Styler-Hair-Straighteners/dp/B0012X6JPE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=drugstore&qid=1240866011&sr=1-2Sure you can find cheaper than these though

Yeah thats the type of thing I'm looking for but thats more than I was hoping to spend, cheapest I can find them is £90!
    I've spent loads on babylis, remington etc but I found them no way near as good as the ones I got from the hairdresser. Thats why I'm not sure about those brands.

try your hairdresser, they must have small ones

or they may be able to order you some

Original Poster

4lyons09;5053468

try your hairdresser, they must have small ones

Yeah I'll do that, just wondered if anybody had any that they would recommend. I'll try the salon tomorrow.
    Thanks

Shelby25;5053297

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ghd-Mini-Styler-Hair-Straighteners/dp/B0012X6JPE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=drugstore&qid=1240866011&sr=1-2Sure you can find cheaper than these though

These are the ones I got but like I say I got them cheap through a friend who worked in at Cash Converters
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie11
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value913
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767196
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers11

See more discussions