Groups
    EXPIRED

Strange

I found two of the best televisions, both clearly at the best prices on the net and yet people are cooling them off, and I really can't work out why.

Some are saying, you can get a 50 for less and some are saying an LG is cheaper.

But these are the best of the best; there not the 70 models but the 700's which are top of the range.

Clearly if you can find these for less than mark them as cool/cold deals, but if you can't and this is what you are looking for then it's hot... Away!

Panasonic TH42PZ700PED £1248.00 @ HomeCinemaTV
    Panasonic TX32LXD700 - £736 @ xomy

Getoblast

2 Comments

Original Poster

Why has my topic been EXPIRED? I only started it the other day....

Banned

Got no idea why its been marked expired - can only guess those that rated the deals cold have done it!

Looks a good price in comparisson to others for the Plasma, but to be honest, I would go for the LZ70 model. There isnt that much difference between the sets to warrent the extra cost. I had the same dilema when I bought my PX60. It was about £300 dearer for the PX600 model. The only extra was better sound, SD slot and PIP. Not worth it IMHO.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions