Groups

Strange advert for this time of night...

I have been watching the FA Cup highlights on ITV1 and they have played a Peppa Pig advert TWICE.

Strange - their target market is hardly going to be up this time of night OR watching the football

43 Comments

haha but the parents with moeny are...and tbh its a massive thing at the minute! pepppppppppppppppa pig!

Original Poster

Don't start - you won't stop singing that all night - I'll be dreaming of Grandpa Pig or of that noisy parrot...

Oops I've given away how much I know about it

What I want to know is - does anyone believe those ads (usually on about now) with semi naked women waiting to chat to you on their hot lines............when its more likely to be a couple of old pensioners!!

Banned

lmao peppa pig! i must admitt its so cheesey its funny as hell.... at the end of the show when they all fall on there back and laugh whilst snorting... LOL .. get stoned and watch it i swear u will laugh lol

Banned

gari189;4072191

What I want to know is - does anyone believe those ads (usually on about … What I want to know is - does anyone believe those ads (usually on about now) with semi naked women waiting to chat to you on their hot lines............when its more likely to be a couple of old pensioners!!

i always liked the jack dee joke lol... if your so desperate to chat, you call me!

Original Poster

Oooh oooh here it is again

Things to make and do - fantastic I want a Peppa pig carry case

Actually now I've watched the advert properly - I might buy my DD it

Suckered in

Original Poster

gari189;4072191

What I want to know is - does anyone believe those ads (usually on about … What I want to know is - does anyone believe those ads (usually on about now) with semi naked women waiting to chat to you on their hot lines............when its more likely to be a couple of old pensioners!!

LOL - I can only imagine

http://http://www.godiego.co.uk/images/peppa_pig.gif

http://http://sharetv.org/images/peppa_pig-show.jpg

DangerGod;4072198

lmao peppa pig! i must admitt its so cheesey its funny as hell.... at the … lmao peppa pig! i must admitt its so cheesey its funny as hell.... at the end of the show when they all fall on there back and laugh whilst snorting... LOL .. get stoned and watch it i swear u will laugh lol

pmsl..... what about in the night garden..... that is one freaky show.... but the kids love it :thinking:

Banned

*katie*;4072371

have you forgot how to write? lol

What on earth is pepa pig? lol

Banned

matt3454;4072401

What on earth is pepa pig? lol

lol watch it on youtube m8

Original Poster

DangerGod;4072420

lol watch it on youtube m8

I must admit I do LOL when I see them all fall on their backs laughing (including the parrot) it's hilarious

Peppa pig should be banned! After watching this program my son is now obsessed with wearing his "willies" and jumping in muddy puddles..... wouldn't be so bad if he didn't run towards the people with the whitest trainers/ trousers and jump in the puddles near them.

StudentJo;4072729

Peppa pig should be banned! After watching this program my son is now … Peppa pig should be banned! After watching this program my son is now obsessed with wearing his "willies" and jumping in muddy puddles..... wouldn't be so bad if he didn't run towards the people with the whitest trainers/ trousers and jump in the puddles near them.

awww :lol: kids love muddy puddles.... enjoy it while you can, i know i am :thumbsup:

Mmmmm... I hate the ad already!!! It's been playing all night! :x

How can I say no to "My wish my had one of those!.... can my have one of those? ... could we buy one of those?.... my wish my had one of those!" Accompanied by the big brown puppy dog eyes!!! :-(

Guess what I'm off to buy when it's out......

lyndsbowes;4072770

awww :lol: kids love muddy puddles.... enjoy it while you can, i know i … awww :lol: kids love muddy puddles.... enjoy it while you can, i know i am :thumbsup:

It is hard not to laugh, especially when he remarks at the top of his voice "my willies (wellies) dirty!!" after

dmh77;4072832

Mmmmm... I hate the ad already!!! It's been playing all night! :xHow can … Mmmmm... I hate the ad already!!! It's been playing all night! :xHow can I say no to "My wish my had one of those!.... can my have one of those? ... could we buy one of those?.... my wish my had one of those!" Accompanied by the big brown puppy dog eyes!!! :-(Guess what I'm off to buy when it's out......

lol! Sounds familiar! "My want one Peppa!"

StudentJo;4072837

It is hard not to laugh, especially when he remarks at the top of his … It is hard not to laugh, especially when he remarks at the top of his voice "my willies (wellies) dirty!!" after

pmsl i would find it highly amusing and think of the stories you can tell him when he gets older :giggle:

StudentJo;4072843

lol! Sounds familiar! "My want one Peppa!"

I'm telling you... they have us.... they know EXACTLY how to sell thier magazine... which, incidently, will end up as confetti all over the living room floor as soon as he finds his scissors!!!! :thinking:

dmh77;4072861

I'm telling you... they have us.... they know EXACTLY how to sell thier … I'm telling you... they have us.... they know EXACTLY how to sell thier magazine... which, incidently, will end up as confetti all over the living room floor as soon as he finds his scissors!!!! :thinking:

I used to let him read the magazine in the trolly when I went round sainsburys, then I would put it back on the shelves before we left... I am of the opinion that Peppa makes enough money on her overpriced merchandise. However I have changed my ways now after going food shopping with my mum who was HORRIFIED by my behaviour and proceeded to buy the magazine.... :oops:

lyndsbowes;4072845

pmsl i would find it highly amusing and think of the stories you can tell … pmsl i would find it highly amusing and think of the stories you can tell him when he gets older :giggle:

lol... the tables will turn turn then hey!

StudentJo;4072921

lol... the tables will turn turn then hey!

yeah deffo..... i've already got tons of stories to tell my 4 and 2 yr olds gf's that'll make them cringe :giggle:

StudentJo;4072918

I used to let him read the magazine in the trolly when I went round … I used to let him read the magazine in the trolly when I went round sainsburys, then I would put it back on the shelves before we left... I am of the opinion that Peppa makes enough money on her overpriced merchandise. However I have changed my ways now after going food shopping with my mum who was HORRIFIED by my behaviour and proceeded to buy the magazine.... :oops:

:w00t:

I would have never got away with putting a mag back after he has had hold of it..... :whistling:

lyndsbowes;4072932

yeah deffo..... i've already got tons of stories to tell my 4 and 2 yr … yeah deffo..... i've already got tons of stories to tell my 4 and 2 yr olds gf's that'll make them cringe :giggle:

Hi there lynds... how you doin?

dmh77;4072947

Hi there lynds... how you doin?

hiya sweetie, i'm good thx..... how are you?

lyndsbowes;4072932

yeah deffo..... i've already got tons of stories to tell my 4 and 2 yr … yeah deffo..... i've already got tons of stories to tell my 4 and 2 yr olds gf's that'll make them cringe :giggle:

Yep! Me too! I have made sure I have captured lots of embarrassing photos as well!

maybe they expected their target market to record footie & watch tomorrow :?

lyndsbowes;4072950

hiya sweetie, i'm good thx..... how are you?

I'm good, just waiting for my bed to start calling!!! ;-)

dmh77;4072957

I'm good, just waiting for my bed to start calling!!! ;-)

mine has been shouting for half an hour but i decided to ignore it :lol:

lyndsbowes;4072962

mine has been shouting for half an hour but i decided to ignore it :lol:

Lol, I only got back from asda at 12... my mind thinks it is MUCH earlier!! :thinking:

dmh77;4072970

Lol, I only got back from asda at 12... my mind thinks it is MUCH … Lol, I only got back from asda at 12... my mind thinks it is MUCH earlier!! :thinking:

OMG.... you really do live at night :lol:
    gonna go now sweet.... alan keeps harrasing me to come off here :w00t:

dmh77;4072970

Lol, I only got back from asda at 12... my mind thinks it is MUCH … Lol, I only got back from asda at 12... my mind thinks it is MUCH earlier!! :thinking:

It is much earlier. Trust me your watch is 4 hours fast :whistling:

lyndsbowes;4072978

OMG.... you really do live at night :lol:gonna go now sweet.... alan … OMG.... you really do live at night :lol:gonna go now sweet.... alan keeps harrasing me to come off here :w00t:

LMAO... no, it is just that I HATE shopping with the little horror during the day!!!!! :-D

Night hun! X

darren9030;4072981

It is much earlier. Trust me your watch is 4 hours fast :whistling:

Lol, are you on a night shift and wanting someone to talk to???

dmh77;4073006

Lol, are you on a night shift and wanting someone to talk to???

spot on how did you guess ? :lol:

darren9030;4073013

spot on how did you guess ? :lol:

:oops:

I'm on here a LOT late at night..... I know! :thumbsup:

me too!!!

cheekychic;4073087

me too!!!

Lol... hiya!! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text