strange day today

Bit of a rollercoaster of emotions for me today.

Today I officialy start my OU degree, BA in History, which I am so excited about

But I am also waiting to hear if I still have a job. I got suspended from work on Wednesday (at half 2 in the afternoon, because there was nobody else in to do the process, they waited until I had finished the work, and then suspended me, grrrrrrrr)

I have been royaly stitched up by the team leaders in my department, I know it is them that have caused the trouble for why I am suspended, just need to proove I have been stitched up.

Sod the fact I hate my job anyway, I am just not going to get blamed for somthing I didn't do, and have it as a mark against my name.

Arrrggghhhh I am so angry with them.

32 Comments

Banned

kill them

ODB_69;4327299

kill them

Or...over-react? ;-)

Banned

Trickyjabs;4327302

Or...over-react? ;-)

OMG I'll ****ing kill you for saying that

Oh dear you must be so worried about the work issues.
Hopefully you will hear from them soon so you will at least know either way whats going to happen. Sounds like a shark eat shark environment. Stick up for yourself !

Good luck with your studies xx

Hi, hope everything works out ok, just stay calm, you dont want to make matters worse.
Good luck with the course, I start mine today too:)

why not just join the rest of us british people and join the dole que and let the migrants have our jobs, thats my rant over, lol

Banned

Kitten...get as much evidence as you can then screw em over like they have with you!

hope you get them back hun x

Original Poster

I intend to screw them over, muchly.

I just feel so hurt and angry at the moment.

It's not the possibility of loosing my job that is upsetting, but the back handed way in which this has occured. And the lies that are being told by team leaders. I really don't like liars in the slightest. Wish I could cut the puppet strings of the team leaders, because I know they are just corperate puppets (man I sound like such an angry goth, lol)

no no... i tell my teenagers..

" anger is an appropriate response to anytime you feel you have been unjustly treated"

go for it, girl!

Just a word of advice if you are going to start your degree.

>loosing my job

It is losing (one o) not loosing.

Lose is the opposite to gain or win.

Loose is to describe baggy clothes (loose clothing)

Spelling may just make a difference to you getting your degree

Original Poster

well guilbert53 there is a wonderful invention on word, called spell check, i will ensure i use that when writing my essays

So what have you been suspended for?

Havn't you had problems before with jobs etc ....?

Kitten13;4327547

well guilbert53 there is a wonderful invention on word, called spell … well guilbert53 there is a wonderful invention on word, called spell check, i will ensure i use that when writing my essays

To be fair.. a spell check won't pick up 'loose' as an error....

Original Poster

It's a stupid reason that I have been suspended, and I know that what I have been suspended for, a hell of alot of people I work with have done a damn site worse and nothing has ever happend to them before. One of my team leaders just really hates me, and so is lieing about alot of things, even though I have witnesses to back my story up.

Apparently I left work on my desk over night, which I know I didn't.

Original Poster

ChipSticks;4327619

the grammer checker will

Don't s'pose you have a union or staff rep?

Original Poster

Bigred01;4327728

Don't s'pose you have a union or staff rep?

nope.

Kitten13;4327652

the grammer checker will

* Grammar

Sorry to hear about your job... Disgusting really when people gang up and purposely get you into trouble...

Hopefully it gets resolved soon, but in the meantime get some evidence of them messing up - Blackmail could be a solution

*edit* If you have witnesses, surely that would be good enough to overturn any allegations?

Original Poster

I have only just found out about the wittnesses, so need to wait for work to phone me before I can tell them, as I'm not allowed to contact them, typical really. lol.

I've just started applieing for new jobs, thats how much faith I have in my current work place. lol

Kitten13;4327783

I have only just found out about the wittnesses (witnesses), so need to … I have only just found out about the wittnesses (witnesses), so need to wait for work to phone me before I can tell them, as I'm not allowed to contact them, typical really. lol. I've just started applieing (applying) for new jobs, thats how much faith I have in my current work place. lol

:P (Sorry)

Nightmare, what a bunch of tossers lol... Hopefully they'll call you sooner rather than later so you can clear your name, then tell them where to stick their job!

Good luck!

Banned

Kitten13;4327783

I have only just found out about the wittnesses, so need to wait for work … I have only just found out about the wittnesses, so need to wait for work to phone me before I can tell them, as I'm not allowed to contact them, typical really. lol. I've just started applieing for new jobs, thats how much faith I have in my current work place. lol

Wow I'd go slice their tyres but that's just me.

Banned

It sounds like it is definately time to get out.

I have had terrible time's in the workplace.

I have only just started a new job and only do a few hour's a day but somebody has already complained about me.

They are very sad people and are probably jealous about something in your life.

They are probably really **** at there jobs and obviously have too much time on their hand's to be ganging up on people.

Banned

It sounds like it is definately time to get out.

I have had terrible time's in the workplace.

I have only just started a new job and only do a few hour's a day but somebody has already complained about me.

They are very sad people and are probably jealous about something in your life.

They are probably really **** at their jobs and obviously have too much time on their hand's to be ganging up on people.

If they don't listen to you and you get the sack, I'd take it to a tribunal, for sure.

It will pick up 'lieing' and 'applieing' though:whistling:
Good luck with the course:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I am waiting for the phone call today to see what is happening, they have 5 hours, in which time I should have heared. I am suspended on full pay until this is sorted, so in a way the longer they take the more time off for me, lol. It just feels like a sword of Damocles hanging over me. I need to go to the libary to get some books out, but can't incase I miss the call.

Original Poster

just been sacked

Kitten13;4329352

just been sacked

awww i'm soooo sorrry.

at least it is over now and u can make plans for the future.

be kind to yourself today. u need an extra treat xxx

Kitten13;4329352

just been sacked

Sue or appeal for unfair dismissal?

Did you get a chance to explain yourself and about your witnesses?

Original Poster

got no chance to say anything, i'm appealing the decision, and putting in a formal complaint about the team leaders there

Kitten13;4329674

got no chance to say anything, i'm appealing the decision, and putting in … got no chance to say anything, i'm appealing the decision, and putting in a formal complaint about the team leaders there

Good call. Hope it goes well and you get things sorted, maybe some compo would be nice!

Take them for everything you can. in this climate I wouldn't be surprised if they needed to offload some staff and took this as an easy cheap way to do it.

if you have witnesses then you have a good case.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1844
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1920
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183520
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764047

See more discussions