Strange FB followers.

Found 20th FebEdited by:"123thisisme"
I saw a post on facebook a couple of weeks back.

If you go to your facebook settings, then Account Settings, then Blocking you will see a list of all the people you have blocked. If you havent blocked anyone there will be nothing there. Now click on the plus sign to add someone and type into the search field following me, you will see a list of strangers that are following you. I dont know if its anything malicious, however when I done it I found 5 followers all with foreign looking names, I blocked them all.

Edit: Read below, its a hoax.
Community Updates
Misc
18 Comments
Foreign looking names.
Predikuesi4 m ago

Just take stuff posted on Facebook. Ignore it.

Did you have a look? As I say I have no idea why these strangers are following me, when I checked my wifes phone she had 7 and a fiend of mine had 13 strange followers.
123thisisme1 m ago

Did you have a look? As I say I have no idea why these strangers are …Did you have a look? As I say I have no idea why these strangers are following me, when I checked my wifes phone she had 7 and a fiend of mine had 13 strange followers.

I've added a link to my post above. It is a hoax.
Uranus20th Feb

Foreign looking names.

Yes, not foriegn sounding because I didnt say them out loud.
Predikuesi4 m ago

I've added a link to my post above. It is a hoax.

Noted: Still 'Ill leave them blocked.
123thisisme5 m ago

Noted: Still 'Ill leave them blocked.

Even if it were true, I don't see what people following you on Facebook could do if they are not on your friends list.
Predikuesi4 m ago

Even if it were true, I don't see what people following you on Facebook …Even if it were true, I don't see what people following you on Facebook could do if they are not on your friends list.

I thought they may have been advertisers or such.
123thisisme6 m ago

I thought they may have been advertisers or such.

I have blocked everyone from posting on my Facebook page after being inundated with adverts a few years back. I use Facebook for non-personal stuff rather than posting what I am eating or where I am. Only friends can comment on my posts.
Uranus20th Feb

Foreign looking names.

Taf, spud, jock, lofty and paddy
It doesn't say they're following you.

It says: The list below shows results for people whose profile includes words similar to "following me"
123thisisme2 h, 15 m ago

Did you have a look? As I say I have no idea why these strangers are …Did you have a look? As I say I have no idea why these strangers are following me, when I checked my wifes phone she had 7 and a fiend of mine had 13 strange followers.

If you're hanging out with some sort of fiend, it's probably the FBI, CIA, MI16 (and possibly DFS) following you?
Presumably we would all get the same list then.
Here's my list of 21 people that showed up. They all have "me" in their name apart from the two in a foreign language.
I'm only allowed 10 images and no foreign languages so have deleted some pics and 2 names.

Probably best to not believe everything you read on the internet...
I've got 18 followers. 17 are probably strange, the 18th isn't that strange although the years since i've seen him may have turned him that way......
deeky11 h, 0 m ago

It doesn't say they're following you.It says: The list below shows results …It doesn't say they're following you.It says: The list below shows results for people whose profile includes words similar to "following me"

I deactivated my fb 11 days ago.....

I don't miss reading about old friends/colleagues that are ill and/or have passed away.

Fb doesn't help me much with my depressive nature, hence the reason I'm posting more on hukd now!

Jumpingphil7 h, 42 m ago

Presumably we would all get the same list then.Here's my list of 21 people …Presumably we would all get the same list then.Here's my list of 21 people that showed up. They all have "me" in their name apart from the two in a foreign language.I'm only allowed 10 images and no foreign languages so have deleted some pics and 2 names.[Image] Mel Hana[Image] Reba Merkentire[Image] Jack Melton[Image] Abhishek Meena[Image] Xuwi Mehraj Da R[Image] DeepAk Mewara[Image] Melrose Place[Image] Mehrab X Behjoo[Image] John Mer Reyes[Image] Asit MeshramSachin MeenaMohaiminul Islam MehediMehedi Hasan AkashSagar MeshramMehenaz Tabassum BabliNoor Azam MehsoodBj MehjabinMel ClarkinNurul Mellyana

33299990-i407v.jpg
Never had Facebook Neverwill!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions