Groups

Strange Helicopter hovering the other night - I haven't a clue what would be going on!

We don't have many helicopters hover over our house, but this one was very strange anyway.

The spot light on it was aimed into the sky! And it hovered there for a few minutes, and then aimed it's beam into another direction into the sky like it was directing something.

I didn't see anything else in the sky

What do you reckon was going on?

14 Comments

Banned

Aliens?

Police training is my guess

Mork and Mindy ??

Police helicopter "testing equipment" more likely messing about wasting tax payers money.

http://difference.weblog.glam.ac.uk/assets/2008/6/20/fake_ufo.jpg

akme;3965723

That piece of string is so fake.......

No mobile or camera around for pics?

Original Poster

Well no - I didn't take any pics - all there would be would be a beam in the sky as it was dark

There is a police helicopter pad about 2 miles NE of here - so that could be a good explanation

Banned

Shengis;3965737

That piece of string is so fake.......

+1

did you watch surivors?!

Original Poster

akme;3965723

Love it - LOL

nobody noticed the aliens head posing as a lamp post then :whistling:

(magnify)

Original Poster

snowtiger;3965823

nobody noticed the aliens head posing as a lamp post then … nobody noticed the aliens head posing as a lamp post then :whistling:(magnify)

I wish I knew how to magnify - my husband has updated the computer to a newer version - and I've not got a clue how to navigate anymore - or do anything specific. I'll learn

m18gfc;3965760

did you watch surivors?!

Yes, watched the last episode yesterday, and the night before we had a really loud helicopter right by the house when we were going to bed. Were confused what it was until we saw survivors, then it was all obvious :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laptop 1060 gtx ?11
      2. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?11
      3. Gear best shipping?44
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44

See more discussions