Found 25th Jun 2008
I ordered a DVD from The Hut for £5 and it tracked in Quidco as 25p cashback.

Went on Quidco earlier this week to see the cashback has been declined so I e-mailed them to ask why. Here's their response:

Hi, Thank you for your enquiry.
Quidco does not support any transactions where the cashback is below £1.00 and so we are unable to process your transaction any further. We do appreciate you making this enquiry as this does assist us in keeping a record of performance on a merchant's tracking.
Kind Regards
Quidco

This seems odd as I've had loads of cashback payments for under £1 in the past, anyone know what's going on?

1. Misc
  2. Movie
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Movie
10 Comments

Seriously?? Most of my transactions have been under £1 and it's been fine unless they have changed their policy.

i think it means you can't raise a ticket/query for an amount below £1 rather than no quidco for less than £1

When it says "Quidco does not support any transactions where the cashback is below £1.00 " it does not mean they wont pay you less than £1, it means they wont look into why it was declined!

Edit.. what umanga said!

umanga;2389345

i think it means you can't raise a ticket/query for an amount below £1 … i think it means you can't raise a ticket/query for an amount below £1 rather than no quidco for less than £1

I agree

Yeah, they don't want to waste their time chasing pocket change

I ordered a DVD from The Hut for £5 and it tracked in Quidco as 25p … I ordered a DVD from The Hut for £5 and it tracked in Quidco as 25p cashback.

How much did you get off using the huts own voucher?

Original Poster

Shengis;2389438

How much did you get off using the huts own voucher?

What voucher? Only one I could find on here was for More Than customers only.

They don't pay quidco if you use vouchers anyway, do they?

I've had random places decline me for small amounts. But I am having more & more quidco problems recently. Currently have £123 [cashback to me] on enquiry that have been done by the book. One thing I have noticed is that it seems that the merchants are moving the goal posts with Quidco a lot. Not Quids fault but a way for merchants to get out of paying.

jamie60509;2389535

What voucher? Only one I could find on here was for More Than customers … What voucher? Only one I could find on here was for More Than customers only.They don't pay quidco if you use vouchers anyway, do they?

That's why I asked. You double missed out then:thinking:

Original Poster

^ I know!

Gutted
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34
    2. Spotify family22
    3. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    4. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11

See more discussions