Groups

Strange request

We get the boot type furry slippers that simmular to uggs ect

you know we seen them all in asda or there alikes

Well my hubby wants to know if they are made for mens as well

As he would quite happily ware a pair

13 Comments

we got some for hubby last year in peacocks and seem to remember seeing them in next too

yes u can get mens uggs but they are only worn by men who love men

Original Poster

its for slippers basically when he is on the pc online via world of warcraft. he has a normal pair but moans he always gets cold ankles

and no my hubby aint coming out of the closet, he loves me and my daughter to much
    Edited by: "jazferbetay" 14th Nov 2010

jazferbetay

its for slippers basically when he is on the pc online via world of … its for slippers basically when he is on the pc online via world of warcraft. he has a normal pair but moans he always gets cold ankles

Ouch, bad image.

jazferbetay

its for slippers basically when he is on the pc online via world of … its for slippers basically when he is on the pc online via world of warcraft. he has a normal pair but moans he always gets cold anklesand no my hubby aint coming out of the closet, he loves me and my daughter to much

So your saying he is gay just not coming out!

jazferbetay

its for slippers basically when he is on the pc online via world of … its for slippers basically when he is on the pc online via world of warcraft. he has a normal pair but moans he always gets cold anklesand no my hubby aint coming out of the closet, he loves me and my daughter to much

Just get him some leg warmers to wear with his normal slippers

Haha funny thread X)

Banned

Goonieman

So your saying he is gay just not coming out!

X).. quality thread

Original Poster

no he is not gay or anything just likes to have his ankles warm and am fed up of washing 3 pairs of socks stuck together as they have been put in to be washed ect,

not funny and genuine post
    Edited by: "jazferbetay" 14th Nov 2010

jazferbetay

no he is not gay or anything just likes to have his ankles warm and am … no he is not gay or anything just likes to have his ankles warm and am fed up of washing 3 pairs of socks stuck together as they have been put in to be washed ect,not funny and genuine post

Why are his socks stuck together??? Are you sure he's playing World of Warcraft online?!
    (sorry, couldn't help myself!)

DangerGod

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=boot+slippers+to+keep+gay+mens+ankles+warm

Fail, at least link like this
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1953
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628

See more discussions