Groups

Strange request : Tassimo Pod - 1 disc

I'm looking for a place where I can buy just 1 tassimo pod - everywhere I have looked seems to sell packs of 4 or 8 which is not needed as just want one as a taster!

thanks,

20 Comments

Here. One of each for testing.

Do you mean the "cleaner" pod for the machine or just any drink pod?

Pop into John Lewis and try a tester cup of coffee.

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Here. One of each for testing.

Or perhaps lots of HUKD'ers might send him one ...... gosh I wonder how many thousands he would receive?

Original Poster

It's the oreo flavour - I'm a type 1 diabetic and would be allowed ONE as a literal "one off" but, 4/8+ would be too much.

Original Poster

mousey

Or perhaps lots of HUKD'ers might send him one ...... gosh I wonder how … Or perhaps lots of HUKD'ers might send him one ...... gosh I wonder how many thousands he would receive?

no Oreo! typical.. thank you though. I also checked out : 331144403390 but they only have 4+

Adam PDM

It's the oreo flavour - I'm a type 1 diabetic and would be allowed ONE as … It's the oreo flavour - I'm a type 1 diabetic and would be allowed ONE as a literal "one off" but, 4/8+ would be too much.

I wouldn't waste your time. If you can only have one chocolate drink because of diabetes, don't waste it on tassimo oreo

Original Poster

stuarthanley

I wouldn't waste your time. If you can only have one chocolate drink … I wouldn't waste your time. If you can only have one chocolate drink because of diabetes, don't waste it on tassimo oreo

I've got a craving for one..pre-cycle

Original Poster

stuarthanley

I wouldn't waste your time. If you can only have one chocolate drink … I wouldn't waste your time. If you can only have one chocolate drink because of diabetes, don't waste it on tassimo oreo

I have heard they can taste quite sickly though...

Adam PDM

It's the oreo flavour - I'm a type 1 diabetic and would be allowed ONE as … It's the oreo flavour - I'm a type 1 diabetic and would be allowed ONE as a literal "one off" but, 4/8+ would be too much.

Oh sorry to say I don't have any "Oreo" flavour only hot choc .. unable to assist on this occasion... if you want chocolate let me know and I shall send a few in the post!

Adam PDM

I've got a craving for one..pre-cycle

Fair enough but they aren't great.

Original Poster

mousey

Oh sorry to say I don't have any "Oreo" flavour only hot choc .. unable … Oh sorry to say I don't have any "Oreo" flavour only hot choc .. unable to assist on this occasion... if you want chocolate let me know and I shall send a few in the post!

Thank you so much for the kind offer.. but on the hunt for the one oreo :P I am happy to buy it...but not 4+!

I would've sent you my old pack. I threw away around 30 or so pods, I got a tassimo machine the other year. And just kept buying pods for different drinks, after a while I grew tired of the small cup sizes and went back to making my own hot drinks.

Everything went out of date and was thrown. Still got the machine to clean and sell on.

Monin sell a cookies flavour syrup that's identical oreo tassimo.

Tesco had it for sale for £3, I'm unsure of the sugar levels as I'm away from home atm.

I say identical, it's a rather sickly cookie taste.

Found it at sainsbury. May of been where I bought it from. Has all the info needed

sainsburys.co.uk/web…0ml
    Edited by: "kos1c" 3rd Nov 2016

summerof76

Pop into John Lewis and try a tester cup of coffee.

Im guessing you have tried this lol.

Bet you go everyday to waitrose for your free newspaper and coffee.

I tried two of these machines and could never get a good cup full out of them hot chocolate was the worst used to get about an inch of hot drink.

You can buy selection packs and have ago at everything. £18 ish.

Oreo? I wouldn't bother. Had them a while ago and if you only like the odd one, I'd take the average Cadburys before the Oreo.

wayners

You can buy selection packs and have ago at everything. £18 ish.

Think he's just had a heart attack. X)

Adam PDM

Get on a pump and bolus for whatever you eat

There is a Facebook group where members send to each other... I'll try and find it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??22
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions