Groups

Strangest thing you bought thanks to hukd

Banned
    Whats the weirdest or most useless thing you have bought after seeing it on hukd, Im sure we've all got somat that we bought because it was a bargain but then never used

13 Comments

Projector clock, was cheap so its ok

Banned

dildo

daz1981;7414100

dildo

Waaahhhh hhaaa hhhaaa haaaaa! :whistling:

m&s £1 deal didnt have a clue what it was got excited and ordered 5 turned out to be wrapping paper i still have it.

Banned

deek72;7414124

Waaahhhh hhaaa hhhaaa haaaaa! :whistling:

what? it is the strangest thing ive bought because of hotukdeals was from love honey and really cheap but it is just 1 thing from a massive list of carp ive got here because off hotukdeals

Original Poster Banned

Borat;7414134

m&s £1 deal didnt have a clue what it was got excited and ordered 5 … m&s £1 deal didnt have a clue what it was got excited and ordered 5 turned out to be wrapping paper i still have it.

I remeber that, nobody had a clue what it was because it only had the code but we all still bought it cause it was only £1

Loft insulation 11 rolls of it - still in the shed!

bag o cr3p.

I bought an axe.

Monty Python Foot keyring... Binned it the other day

the_leveller;7414458

Loft insulation 11 rolls of it - still in the shed!

been funnier if you said it was still in the attic:-D

a left handed screwdriver

A pair of false nipples.

Always been a running joke with me and my best mate that he has no nipples. Well, he has, obviously, but they're just ridiculously small. There was a hot deal for a pair of false ones so bought them as I knew they'd get a laugh.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1857
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3531321
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp911
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1934

See more discussions