Straw Donkey

Found 16th Aug 2011
Hi there,

Bit of a random question here but can anyone help me...

I'm trying to find out any info or where I can buy a straw donkey for my GF for christmas, now this straw donkey was on the post office advert awhile back and was popular in the 80's its about a foot tall and wide could possibly be 2 foot, i realise I'm not giving anything to go off here and it is a bit of a stab in the dark but any help would be mint!.

Thanks,
John
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
Lol .
my heads battered! looked on ebay, googled it! Nothing lol
I found one, They'll trade for a couple of grains of rice.

http://www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk/files/donkeys/images/Ethiopia-DonkeyOverloadedStraw.jpg
Is this the donkey that people used to bring back from holidays in Spain?
Hissy Miss

Those were drug mules.
PMSL

If I bought my gf a straw donkey for christmas, I would have to have it surgically removed soon after!
are you sure you dont mean a pinata
Hissy Miss

Yeah!! thats what the gf said! Thanks for your comments, at least I'm slightly more forward
John
I can't find any spanish import shops selling them - think you may have to nip over to Spain, apparently they still sell them on the Costa Brava.
jonfac

Yeah!! thats what the gf said! Thanks for your comments, at least I'm … Yeah!! thats what the gf said! Thanks for your comments, at least I'm slightly more forwardJohn

You're welcome and I did have a look the other day but couldn't find any, only articles about how they top the chart of tacky souvenirs LOL.

I'm only just back from Spain last month so pity you didn't post sooner.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants