Expired

Straw Poll: Does ANYONE actually watch or find Noel Fielding's Luxury comedy remotely funny?

Found 9th Feb 2012
I will put this under "entertainment" to be Ironic... seriously does anyone find this funny AT ALL? Hell, even mildly amusing?

If you do find it funny... can you please tell me what is funny about it as i am seriously missing something.

He just strikes me as an idiot who has a misconception about the word "random" in the attempt to be "surreal".

...or is that just me?
Community Updates
MiscWatch
21 Comments
never found him funny in the slightest ranks just under Milton Jones....
Complete and utter rubbish. Trying way too hard to be "wacky " and forgetting about the humour,
mosskeeto

never found him funny in the slightest ranks just under Milton Jones....

I love Milton Jones and Noel Fielding on Nevermind the Buzzcocks but his luxury comedy show is absolutely terrible. There was one good sketch with a lion but that does not make a show...
His stand up is very funny, buzzcocks is reasonable, everything else is terrible
He was funny in IT crowd I thought
he doesn't seem a natural comedian to me , tries too hard and seems forced if that makes sense.
Having said that i haven't actually seen the programme mentioned

About a month before he died, my grandfather, we covered his back full of lard – after that he went downhill very quickly.
Pish times infinity.
I find him quite funny but then there are a few on here find leigh francis funny yet I can't think of many things worse than having to sit and watch him. Its the same on here. Half the time I cant understand why some are so popular. Each to their own, eh?
Have you seen it Hissy? I like him too, but this really is awful. I couldn't even make it through the whole first episode.
Yes he is a weirdo, and not funny at all.
Loved the Boosh but his "Luxury Comedy" just isn't funny at all. I managed to get through the first episode and half of the second before it became to painful. Haven't even bothered this week, its a shame I'd been looking forward to it for weeks.
Even though The Mighty Boosh is one of my favourite shows off all time, i was quite disapointed with this. Saw the first episode thought it started off quite funny with the "**** cereal" but than it all went downhill from there. i dont know what the hell was going on cooking show sketch and the yellow cop was crap aswell. if this was Noel Felding & Julian Barratt Luxery Comedy, than it would have been much better
About as funny as sticking a red hot needle in my left eye.

Give me my Arthur Askey blu-rays any time.
dunfyboy

Have you seen it Hissy? I like him too, but this really is awful. I … Have you seen it Hissy? I like him too, but this really is awful. I couldn't even make it through the whole first episode.

I watched some of it. i ilked the band in the guitar case. Maybe it just brings me back to my LSD days and I'm watching it like I'm still on it.
it's on now... im really trying to work out how anyone enjoys it.
Still haven't even cracked a smile
It reminds me of those crappy made for schools programmes that used to be on in the 80/90's.
I like him in The I.T crowd.

My son taped that luxury comedy thing and he thought it hilarious. He is 16. I thought it was a load of unfunny rubbish.
My family and I love his Luxury Comedy. We look forward to it every week and gigle (a lot) the whole way through. I think it's clever and made with joy and enthusiasm. And, yes, funny indeed. If you watched British children's television any time in the past 40 years, you're bound to love it, surely? The first series of The Mighty Boosh was genius and the rest had its fair share of genius moments as well. And as for Noel Fielding himself, I think he's got a sharp mind, a big heart and a natural comic gift. Beats me why everybody doesn't think the same, but that's humans for you.
About as funny as dysentery!
Not the slightest bit funny. Rather saw my leg off with a rusty breadknife!!!!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions