StrawberryNET - beware of additional charges

4 replies
Found 18th Jun 2007
I recently ordered two pairs of Tweezerman tweezers from StrawberryNET as they were the cheapest around that I could find. After waiting some time for them to arrive, I received notice that my parcel was awaiting collection. At the post office, I was told that my parcel had a customs charge attached to it - of £11.70!! If I had known that the charge would be so much, I certainly wouldn't have ordered from them. Unfortunately the StrawberryNET website alerts to a small customs charge possibly being imposed, but are not specific. BE WARY!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

this is the case for all items coming into the UK, sometimes they might get picked up sometimes they don't.

Anything that you pay £18 for [in one package] will no doubtedly be charged customs, If they were say £9.50 pair, you shoulda ordered seprate, paid more on postage, but saved a costly £11.70..

At least you can learn from your mistakes..

I got charged £60 customs by UPS for a psp before they came out here.

i also brought something from strawberrynet and i had to pay custom charge, but if you look on the website they say they will return it, which they did with me, you simply scan and e-mail them a copy of your reciept that u get from the post office and they return your money within a few days.

Thanks for the info flowergirluk88, Welcome to HotUKDeals!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63658
    2. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    3. win free cash32
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines10

See more discussions