Found 11th Aug 2009
Anyone else ever do them??? ive neve met anyone outside scumdee tht does lol

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
42 Comments

what are they micoo?

Are they old guys that look at young straws on the internet or something?

Original Poster

DarkKnight;5995094

Are they old guys that look at young straws on the internet or something?

:lol: i will wait to see if anyone knows what it is before explaining - tht is if anyone else actaully cares enough to post :lol:

DAMNOME;5995104

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=strawpedo

ooooh :-D we used to do that years ago...i thought he meant putting soggy tissue into the bottom of a straw and firing at people

Original Poster

DAMNOME;5995104

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=strawpedo

:x thts cheating :lol:

me and my mates always used to do it lol

Does my kids bendy straws count?

Shall I strawpedo my scourching cup of tea? lol

Butterflies;5995127

Does my kids bendy straws count?Shall I strawpedo my scourching cup of … Does my kids bendy straws count?Shall I strawpedo my scourching cup of tea? lol

noooooooooooooooooo

Original Poster

mix it in with K2 challenge and it is devastating :lol:

Banned

used to do it when i was younger

micoo;5995121

:x thts cheating :lol:

shotgunning....push a pen into the can close to the base then pull the ringpull...same thing....:thumbsup:

not done it for a lot of years....

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5995144

used to do it when i was younger

:lol::lol:

Haha my husband has just explained it to me - no I can't strawpedo my cup of tea! lol

queenlush;5995118

ooooh :-D we used to do that years ago...i thought he meant putting … ooooh :-D we used to do that years ago...i thought he meant putting soggy tissue into the bottom of a straw and firing at people

me too, but i never used to do it personally:shock:

Original Poster

Butterflies;5995157

Haha my husband has just explained it to me - no I can't strawpedo my cup … Haha my husband has just explained it to me - no I can't strawpedo my cup of tea! lol

:lol: abottle of tea, yes but a cup no :lol: not to mention the immediate pain :lol:

*roosterpots*;5995170

me too, but i never used to do it personally:shock:

no no no neither did i :oops: i've only heard about such things

Banned

Well considering it was being done at unis around the country in 2002, I doubt you're the only one.;-)

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5995221

Well considering it was being done at unis around the country in 2002, I … Well considering it was being done at unis around the country in 2002, I doubt you're the only one.;-)

i know a lot of ppl at various unis round the uk and ive rarely met someone who knows what it is so............. GTFO and take you ***** with you

This was quit an 'in' thing at my stag do in blackpool..... in 2000

Original Poster

anyone ever tackled the K2 challenge, 18 K2s (cheap vodak mix things) all stawpedo'd as quick as you can, i suppose u could so it with any cheap drink but hey :lol:, i managed it ina few minutes

micoo;5995268

anyone ever tackled the K2 challenge, 18 K2s (cheap vodak **** things) … anyone ever tackled the K2 challenge, 18 K2s (cheap vodak **** things) all stawpedo'd as quick as you can, i suppose u could so it with any cheap drink but hey :lol:, i managed it ina few minutes

think i would be sick after 3 lol

A couple of kids in our class at school used to fire bits of tissue through a straw at our teacher...... that was until they found out about SnapIts

Now they were class !

Can you still get them ??

Squelds;5995309

A couple of kids in our class at school used to fire bits of tissue … A couple of kids in our class at school used to fire bits of tissue through a straw at our teacher...... that was until they found out about SnapIts :)Now they were class !Can you still get them ??

you mean like those banger things that you threw ?

Yeah thats the fellas. Looked like big sperm lol

Original Poster

queenlush;5995279

think i would be sick after 3 lol

:lol: k2s are actually quite nice lol and they are not to fizzy so perfect strawpedo material :thumbsup:

Squelds;5995384

I saw some of them a couple of months ago - I was very tempted lol. Should be great throwing them at the other mums down the school whilst waiting for the kids to come out

micoo;5995400

:lol: k2s are actually quite nice lol and they are not to fizzy so … :lol: k2s are actually quite nice lol and they are not to fizzy so perfect strawpedo material :thumbsup:

next time i go out with my student daughter and her mates i will instigate a challenge lol ...cool mum or what :roll:

Squelds;5995384

don't know how old you are but cap guns were good too :-D:-D

Original Poster

queenlush;5995435

next time i go out with my student daughter and her mates i will … next time i go out with my student daughter and her mates i will instigate a challenge lol ...cool mum or what :roll:

:lol:

Original Poster

queenlush;5995444

don't know how old you are but cap guns were good too :-D:-D

spud guns too ::lol:

I honestly thought they were banned. Great if you could still get them. We used to wait until our teacher was writing something on the blackboard and then pass the box round the class. Was hilarious when 25 kids all pelted our tutor at once LOL. Brings back some memories.. we all got detention, but worth it :-D

i remember about 5 years ago i was on a walk with my dog and i found a clear white bag with lots of little white wraps in. Hang on a minute i thought .....i know someone who deals this could be worth a fortune ( immoral i know but hey i saw ££££'S) took them round and he looked at me ..looked at the bag then slung it on the floor ...[COLOR="Red"]BANG [COLOR="Black"] i felt a right fool [/COLOR][/COLOR]

Original Poster

queenlush;5995552

i remember about 5 years ago i was on a walk with my dog and i found a … i remember about 5 years ago i was on a walk with my dog and i found a clear white bag with lots of little white wraps in. Hang on a minute i thought .....i know someone who deals this could be worth a fortune ( immoral i know but hey i saw ££££'S) took them round and he looked at me ..looked at the bag then slung it on the floor ...[COLOR="Red"]BANG [COLOR="Black"] i felt a right fool [/COLOR][/COLOR]

:lol:

Haha teach ya for getting pound signs in your eyes :-D

Yep immoral... but hey if i found a large holdall on the beach near me, like someone did a few months back in the papers, with over 500k worth of 'stuff' in it i certainly wouldnt be handing it in. Id be thinking bout my next holiday :-D

Squelds;5995578

Haha teach ya for getting pound signs in your eyes :-DYep immoral... but … Haha teach ya for getting pound signs in your eyes :-DYep immoral... but hey if i found a large holdall on the beach near me, like someone did a few months back in the papers, with over 500k worth of 'stuff' in it i certainly wouldnt be handing it in. Id be thinking bout my next holiday :-D

that would actually make a good thread ...morals etc i don't think half the people would tell the truth, but i can't be bothered to start it cos i have to go to bed otherwise i will be useless in work tomorrow lol

Nite lush ! :-)

Original Poster

queenlush;5995631

that would actually make a good thread ...morals etc i don't think half … that would actually make a good thread ...morals etc i don't think half the people would tell the truth, but i can't be bothered to start it cos i have to go to bed otherwise i will be useless in work tomorrow lol

night xx

Squelds;5995640

Nite lush ! :-)

nite nite squelds ..what the eck does that mean ???
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person625
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch57
    3. Kids cut and glue books34
    4. Dinosaurs in the wild MANCHESTER (discount codes?)21

See more discussions