Groups

Stream BBC iPlayer to Ps3?

So... I missed the Apprentice the other night and the interviews are always the best stages of the Competition so would like to watch it but hate doing so on my budget laptop.

My ps3 is setup to stream media via tversity.

Would I have to download the episode then stream via tversity it or can I just stream it directly from the iplayer to my ps3?

Any extra equipment needed to do this if you can do it directly?

Sorry for being a noob!

14 Comments

mr.potato_head. Same as normal internet just stream away, why you using that program on your ps3?

just use the bbc link as usual, it runs the iplayer perfectly now since a few updates ago. either that or theres ps3iplayer.com

Original Poster

tversity on my laptop and then stream all my movies, pictures, music etc to my ps3. prefer it to windows media player.

Sorry what do you mean? are you saying just access iplayer through my ps3 internet connection and watch it from there?

mr.potato_head;5410403

tversity on my laptop and then stream all my movies, pictures, music etc … tversity on my laptop and then stream all my movies, pictures, music etc to my ps3. prefer it to windows media player.Sorry what do you mean? are you saying just access iplayer through my ps3 internet connection and watch it from there?

BBC iplayer can be viewed through the ps3 without any downloads or nothing.

I use it all the time as my TV is bigger then my monitor.

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

RedIron;5410430

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/bigscreen/tv/episode/b00kvphv/

Thanks this is new to me!! have rep!

Adam2050;5410453

BBC iplayer can be viewed through the ps3 without any downloads or … BBC iplayer can be viewed through the ps3 without any downloads or nothing.I use it all the time as my TV is bigger then my monitor.:thumbsup:

Cool! Rep for you aswell

Original Poster

gforce85;5410391

just use the bbc link as usual, it runs the iplayer perfectly now since a … just use the bbc link as usual, it runs the iplayer perfectly now since a few updates ago. either that or theres ps3iplayer.com

No rep for Spurs fans Sorry!

mr.potato_head;5410535

No rep for Spurs fans Sorry!

lol

rep for that

Original Poster

RedIron;5410550

lolrep for that

Ha thanks but if I looked at your avatar more closely there would have been no rep for you either.

Any way to take it back? :-D

mr.potato_head;5410655

Ha thanks but if I looked at your avatar more closely there would have … Ha thanks but if I looked at your avatar more closely there would have been no rep for you either. Any way to take it back? :-D

It's pretty obvious what it is lol you don't need to look closely

Come on then who do you support?

Chelsea i'm guessing

Original Poster

RedIron;5410705

It's pretty obvious what it is lol you don't need to look closelyCome on … It's pretty obvious what it is lol you don't need to look closelyCome on then who do you support?Chelsea i'm guessing

I know I just wasnt paying much attention after seeing a filthy Spurs logo.

umm..id rather not say :whistling:

Original Poster

....ok I confess its Arsenal!!!

I have actually been to watch a West Ham game though... West ham plymouth league cup 2 years ago.. Dean Ashton got the winner...sat in front of some boring fans and not the best game but hearing 'Bubbles' made the hairs stand up....I thought I was part of Green Street

mr.potato_head;5410822

....ok I confess its Arsenal!!!I have actually been to watch a West Ham … ....ok I confess its Arsenal!!!I have actually been to watch a West Ham game though... West ham plymouth league cup 2 years ago.. Dean Ashton got the winner...sat in front of some boring fans and not the best game but hearing 'Bubbles' made the hairs stand up....I thought I was part of Green Street

I didn't go to that match but it was a late goal wasn't it? It may even have been in injury time.

I have never disliked Arsenal myself, other than being part of the same city there isn't really a rivalry there.

Wasn't you lot singing bubbles v Wigan for pretty much the whole match a few years ago when we beat Tottenham on the last day meaning you finished 4th and Tottenham 5th?

Nice I need to try that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?712
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014478
      4. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1319

See more discussions