Groups
    EXPIRED

Streaming films from laptop to Xbox wirelessly SLOW

Why is it that today the loading of films streaming from my wifi laptop to Xbox has been extremely slow.

Yesterday it loaded in no time.

6 Comments

Banned

picture quality ?

Original Poster

I tried playing the Orphanage which I played last night, last night it loaded straight away, tonight - took forever to get to 1%.

So iv left Fahrenheit 9/11 to load and it took about 10-15 minutes.

So I dont think it is the quality.

Check your NAT settings did not go strict, this happens to me when my internet connects drops, or I reset it. Not sure if it would slow the wifi stream, but worth a check

Tried the settings/network & test pc connection from the home button?

I'm confused what you mean about loading? Surely streaming is what it says..streaming, there is no loading involved.

I always thought it would either play or not play?!? I've never had one have to load itself up before.

Original Poster

Satan_Claws

I'm confused what you mean about loading? Surely streaming is what it … I'm confused what you mean about loading? Surely streaming is what it says..streaming, there is no loading involved. :|I always thought it would either play or not play?!? I've never had one have to load itself up before.

A bar pops up at the top with the word "Loading" next to it on the left hand side. Then on the right aftertime it says 1%.

Im confused aswell.

A bar pops up at the top with the word "Loading" next to it on the left … A bar pops up at the top with the word "Loading" next to it on the left hand side. Then on the right aftertime it says 1%.Im confused aswell.

Hmm nope can't say I have ever had that happen so can't help I'm afraid
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions