4K Firestick
Roku for breadth of app coverage.
13 Comments
4K Firestick
Roku for breadth of app coverage.
I’ve used now tv in the past but currently very happy with my firestick
Roku covers everything
4k Firestick, roku is limited to official apps
Firestick. Unless you want to run NowTV. In which case give your head a wobble and buy the Firestick. You'll never buy anything else again!
Roku if you want to plug something in and have things just work as they should with all apps from all suppliers available.

4k firestick if you like the freedom of fiddling around and customisation of side loading different and unofficial apps etc.
deleted341252
Is there a monthly payment with a Firestick or do you just buy one?

Also I have Freesat TV, with a Firestick give me more channels?

Thanks
Edited by: "deleted341252" 4th Apr
I just got a 4K firestick and its really an excellent bit of kit for the price. It's tucked behind the TV so you never see it, and I've already extended its hard drive.

Only drawback is its noisy looking main page, a pigs breakfast of a launcher. You do get used to it.

Had Disney plus sub shared with me and there is no issue playing 4K films. Very recommend.
deleted34125204/04/2020 15:42

Is there a monthly payment with a Firestick or do you just buy one?Also I …Is there a monthly payment with a Firestick or do you just buy one?Also I have Freesat TV, with a Firestick give me more channels?Thanks

It's £30 on amazon prime, and you can pay in 4 monthly installments.

Is there a monthly payment with a Firestick or do you just buy one?Also I …Is there a monthly payment with a Firestick or do you just buy one?Also I have Freesat TV, with a Firestick give me more channels?Thanks

A Firestick is a one off payment (monthly charges for subscription services ie Netflix etc) you can get an IPTV service and get channels from all over the world for a fee
fire 4k

A firestick is a device kind of like a computer that sticks into your tv, you just load apps onto it and it will work from your wifi
Edited by: "ding" 4th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions