Groups

Street Art from Dog Dirt

Have you read what they are now doing in Cheltenham? If dog dirt is reported they send a warden out (sounds good, but it continues) who sprays a red circle around it and then goes away.

A week later he goes back and if its still there he adds a yellow circle.

Two weeks after it was first reported he goes back and, if its still there, he adds a white circle!

3 times a warden is sent out and the dog mess is still there (is left after the third time to decompose or is picked up) why not just send a warden out to clean it up???

23 Comments

Original Poster

Read about it ]HERE

Fantastic waste of taxpayers cash

i really dont see the point in this, i really dont care what happens in cheltenham....

What a load of sh1t.

Hasn't april fools day been and gone?

loupomm

i really dont see the point in this, i really dont care what happens in … i really dont see the point in this, i really dont care what happens in cheltenham....

I do!

Original Poster

Iom-RF

Hasn't april fools day been and gone?

Thats what I thought! Couldnt quite believe it when I read it last weekend!

loupomm

i really dont see the point in this, i really dont care what happens in … i really dont see the point in this, i really dont care what happens in cheltenham....

I was expecting a comment like that to be honest, quite petty really

maybe petty but very true!

Original Poster

Fine, useless thread and I wont bother posting in future if whatever I say is going to lead to me being attacked by other members.

loupomm

:-D

kelly_o_fanatic

Fine, useless thread and I wont bother posting in future if whatever I … Fine, useless thread and I wont bother posting in future if whatever I say is going to lead to me being attacked by other members.

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]This is the second person I have seen in about a week to say they won't bother posting anymore. I always thought this was a friendly forum... maybe I was wrong? Don't like a post - you don't have to post.

kelly found it intresting - its certainly different thats for sure. And isn't that the point of Miscellaneous Musings and Random Nonsense ?????[/COLOR]

Original Poster

Becksdawe

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]This is the second person I have seen in about a week … [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]This is the second person I have seen in about a week to say they won't bother posting anymore. I always thought this was a friendly forum... maybe I was wrong? Don't like a post - you don't have to post.kelly found it intresting - its certainly different thats for sure. And isn't that the point of Miscellaneous Musings and Random Nonsense ?????[/COLOR]

I thought it was a friendly forum too, but at the moment I feel that I am being attacked by many members and dont really see why.

I will still be using the site but not posting - that way I reduce the un-necessary stress that I have had yesterday and today

The thing with the Internet is there's no tone of voice, expression etc. so it's very easy to misinterprit something. But anyway it's only text from people you don't know so just take it with a pinch of salt

oh kelly no one is attacking you, you are blowing it all out of proportion, you cant expect everyone to agree with your opinions thats all, a couple of posts disagreeing with you should not upset you or warrant you feeling the need not to post, criticism and healthy debate is a part of life, you dont find some threads interesting and want to post staing this, i was just pointing out how unnecessary that was, as was me saying it here

Thats weird?

They graffiti around poo? Makes even more mess!??

Cheltenham must be a smelly place

Chin up Kelly O

Don't go! Don't forget you still have many friends here and things blow over very quickly. :thumbsup:

p.s - on another note, i read Dino saying he was going and he hasn't been back since. Doh!

Becksdawe

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]kelly found it intresting - its certainly different … [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]kelly found it intresting - its certainly different thats for sure. And isn't that the point of Miscellaneous Musings and Random Nonsense ?????[/COLOR]

exactly >.

random nonsense

but kelly felt the need tto point out another thread was pointless in her opinion, i was just making a point

Syzable

Don't go! Don't forget you still have many friends here and things blow … Don't go! Don't forget you still have many friends here and things blow over very quickly. :thumbsup:p.s - on another note, i read Dino saying he was going and he hasn't been back since. Doh!

OMG really? What a shame, huge loss imo hope he's back sooon

loupomm

exactly .random nonsensebut kelly felt the need tto point out another … exactly >.random nonsensebut kelly felt the need tto point out another thread was pointless in her opinion, i was just making a point

I totally agree....some people thing their opinions are worth more i think :thinking:

kelly_o_fanatic

Fine, useless thread and I wont bother posting in future if whatever I … Fine, useless thread and I wont bother posting in future if whatever I say is going to lead to me being attacked by other members.

Don't let them shout you down. Looks like quite a few got very defensive because of your post on another thread. They didn't like what you posted and are now out to make a point of it.

I think some people need to remember that people are not just machines sat the otherside of the computer. We have feelings just as much as the next person.

Have to agree that some people do not seem to be as friendly as others - and I'm not saying towards Kelly - but generally. We are all here for a reason - lets start remembering that and stop the nastiness.

yeah we ALL have feelings...but some People think only THEY do.....ive never had an argument on here and i dont intend to...i just think its a shame that people are so hypicritical (sp), i cant be doing with double standards...

anyway ive made my point as did she...so im leaving it there

Such a sad post on several counts

1, the council have so much spare time to ID the problem, which is not unique to Cheltenham BTW
    2, that people need the problem shown to them and
    3, it even made it to the press

I would of thought that as this was Cheltenham, the horses were causing a bigger problem or do the council already place little coloured flags in the middle of the offending piles. :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313800
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…22
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2526
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)59476

See more discussions