Street Fighter - 30th Anniversary Collection Resleases In May & Includes 12 Games & Online Multiplayer. (Also On Switch)

12 Comments
Capcom doing what they do best, milking the cow with no new content.
MadeDixonsCry3 h, 4 m ago

Capcom doing what they do best, milking the cow with no new content.

I agree with you, but you still have to admit this would be new to those who were not born in that generation to play those games :P
if the RRP is £19.99 I'll buy day one otherwise it's just me buying the games all over again and not feeling happy about it lol
dsor45 m ago

I agree with you, but you still have to admit this would be new to those …I agree with you, but you still have to admit this would be new to those who were not born in that generation to play those games :P

I do not believe millennials are the target audience.
MadeDixonsCry2 h, 21 m ago

Why not? Have you seen the Capcom cup? They're not all old people.
Super Ultra Champion Turbo Arcade Ultra 3D Alpha Hyper... blah blah blah!

Capcom have you not fleeced us enough over the years
dsor1 h, 7 m ago

Why not? Have you seen the Capcom cup? They're not all old people.

None of the "young" people you are referring to would buy this compilation.
MadeDixonsCry5 h, 18 m ago

"Millenials" were born between 1980 and 2000. The oldest of them are nearly 40!
Edited by: "Krooner" 11th Dec 2017
If its £30 or under I’ll be getting this on switch. Sounds good.

457th time I’ve bought these. Feels good each time

Krooner9 m ago

"Millenials" were bore between 1980 and 2000.

I’m a year out! HA
joanddan71 m ago

If its £30 or under I’ll be getting this on switch. Sounds good.457th time …If its £30 or under I’ll be getting this on switch. Sounds good.457th time I’ve bought these. Feels good each time I’m a year out! HA

You're in the dead zone. A generational nomad. All the cynacism of "Gen X", none of the Irony of the millennial.
Krooner3 m ago

You're in the dead zone. A generational nomad. All the cynacism of "Gen …You're in the dead zone. A generational nomad. All the cynacism of "Gen X", none of the Irony of the millennial.

I catch myself saying things like “was better in my day...” so I have touch of Boomer thrown in.
joanddan74 m ago

I catch myself saying things like “was better in my day...” so I have tou …I catch myself saying things like “was better in my day...” so I have touch of Boomer thrown in.

You're a monster.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions