Groups
    EXPIRED

Street Magician Marriage Proposal

This guy isn't bad for a street magician:

todaysbigthing.com/200…/24

16 Comments

That was cool lol

awwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wudda said yes too....thats soooo cool and so much better than all the boring ways to propose!!!!!

aww thats lovely x

What a way to propose - original - sweet. Great the way he got the guy on his knee's ready!

Thank god she didnt get bored n walk away lol

i am so jealous!!!!!

I was proposed to, when i was lying down on the sofa after a day at work, fiance came in, showed me the ring and said 'do you want it bitch' GUTTED!!!!!! hes since asked properly and we get married in 46 days!

nono2522;6111462

i am so jealous!!!!! I was proposed to, when i was lying down on the sofa … i am so jealous!!!!! I was proposed to, when i was lying down on the sofa after a day at work, fiance came in, showed me the ring and said 'do you want it bitch' GUTTED!!!!!! hes since asked properly and we get married in 46 days!

Your a lucky woman:?

nono2522;6111462

i am so jealous!!!!! I was proposed to, when i was lying down on the sofa … i am so jealous!!!!! I was proposed to, when i was lying down on the sofa after a day at work, fiance came in, showed me the ring and said 'do you want it bitch' GUTTED!!!!!! hes since asked properly and we get married in 46 days!

lol....least the guy can make ya laugh

awwww..so sweet

nono2522...I hope everything goes the way you planned and all the best.

awwww

google chrome said the site is dangerous

Original Poster

tony_dudz;6112049

google chrome said the site is dangerous

No complaints from out anti spyware scanners or Firefox.

I liked the magic trick..

cool way to propose
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1320
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767384
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
      4. 5am gym crew20132

See more discussions