It's absolutely crazy to think that it's been 26 years since Streets of Rage 3 was released on Sega Mega Drive
The 4th and highly anticipated instalment will finally release today on Nintendo Switch, PS4, PC and Xbox One and has been brought to us by Dotemu, Lizardcube (Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap) and Guard Crush Games.
The reviews for the game are coming in thick and fast and they're hitting some absolutely impressive numbers. Here's a selection of the one's I've seen so far.
It's obviously been a long time coming and many of us will be looking to pick up the game today, so with a massive thanks to @y0j1380
, these are the best prices available at the time of writing.
Streets of Rage 4 is also available on Steam
with a 10% launch discount.
- The comeback of the legendary Streets of Rage series.
- Beautiful graphics fully hand-drawn animated by the studio behind Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap.
- Clean up Wood Oak City by yourself or with another friend online!
- For the very first time, team up to 4 people offline to take the city back!
- Classic gameplay enhanced with brand-new mechanics.
- Soundtrack by a wide all-star line up of world-class musicians.
- Braised chicken everywhere.
- A dozen former Streets of Rage characters unlockable and playable in their original pixel versions.
- Play with the music of the previous Streets of Rage games.
- 12 unique stages.