Expired

stress

Found 19th Apr
so suppose to go on holiday on Saturday, when there call today saying sorry i can't go I got an unexpected bill from Vodafone that should of been paid off but now got a letter saying it isn't and got 30 days

like for 169 and I am like you do realise i could help you with your problem and now u given me even bigger problems, like wtf.

the flight name change would cost more than your problem and u have 30 day's to sort it.

like don't be an idiot
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
_Whatever_19th Apr

No matter how many times I read this I just can’t make sense of it.

Just have a quick look at the OP's previous threads then you can just stop trying.
deeky2 m ago

Just have a quick look at the OP's previous threads then you can just stop …Just have a quick look at the OP's previous threads then you can just stop trying.

Ok now my head hurts even more
I can't even work out who got the bill. Not sure Op knows enough words to run up a bill.
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 19th Apr
30 Comments
deleted396333
Idiots huh
Like yeh
deleted1315437
I like
Don't do drugs kids.
sadly more and more companies are doing this. You need to keep a watch on your bank account and make sure payments are taken or they can come months later and claim it. I recall Tesco doing this recently and claiming money after few months
from the card. Speak to them and maybe you can arrange a plan to spread the payment.
I'm confused. You got the bill or someone else? Go on your own instead.
Bobbajob17 m ago

I'm confused. You got the bill or someone else? Go on your own instead.

Ah now i am beginning to see some sense to it.
It took me a while too
33662707-LAJay.jpg
It so stupid, why it happen now innit?

But it a big bill an I have to pay Vodafone all them money I owe, I def cant go on holiday.
Edited by: "davewave" 19th Apr
_Whatever_19th Apr

Just have a quick look at the OP's previous threads then you can just stop trying.
deeky2 m ago

Just have a quick look at the OP's previous threads then you can just stop …Just have a quick look at the OP's previous threads then you can just stop trying.

Ok now my head hurts even more
Seriously___19th Apr

If @jonmarz89 is so stressed perhaps a holiday would help.
fanpages11 m ago

If @jonmarz89 is so stressed perhaps a holiday would help.

I reckon attempting to write these posts stresses him out enough
Nope, no idea what any of this means!
Is this Facebook language?
33663377-EaEHd.jpg
I lost the meaning of the post after the first "So"
I can't even work out who got the bill. Not sure Op knows enough words to run up a bill.
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 19th Apr
So yeah hi, get bill paid like and friend holiday ok. Elsewise go like wiv you self.
"like don't be an idiot"

Good advice. Sadly, too late for the OP.
I read this last night, but had a few sneaky beers and thought maybe I'd had too many to understand it.
Read it again tonight and I still haven't a clue what's going on.
33666765-uZnN3.jpg
The best trolls are those that post a thread then never return, bravo
benjammin31643 m ago

Harsh!
benjammin31611 h, 3 m ago

Sadly, I think it's just a case of illiteracy by the op.
I think I have got it, some time in the past op and another person decided to go on holiday together, (this hardly ever works), they saved up paid for the said holiday, all appeared to be happy.

The other member of the party not the op, had second thoughts and came up with a pathetic excuse as to why they can not go. I always say " I am so sorry but me Nana's cat died and I have to go and take to the vets and wait for the ashes.

So op has a holiday booked but no friend to go with, however as they have not done any updates, I think we can safely assume they have gone on the said holiday alone, or with Tracey from the chippy, and as I speak are prob well drunk and hoping to be took up the kiber pass
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants