Found 16th Apr 2009
How far do u reckon i shoudl stretch my ear?

ive already stretched it to 8G (3mm) But i dunno if i should goto 6G, or then even 4G??

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
53 Comments

disgusting.

WTF!!!!! Why??? yuck lol

t0mm;4941859

disgusting.

and a bit weird really .......

Don`t bother, looks ridiculous! :thinking:

Banned

i totally agree with all the above, i think it looks horrid and why on earth anyone wants to do this is beyond me

Is this the sort of effect you are after?
http://www.antipodeans.com.au/images/uploads/WomanStretchedEarsBorneo.jpg

Banned

lol do u not have a sex life and need to get ur kicks else where im sorry to come across as a bum but WHY MAN WHY ????

Go for 10cm each side, and you should be able to reach your' mouth then. ;-)

Original Poster

Spod;4941908

No

toni15500;4941910

lol do u not have a sex life and need to get ur kicks else where im sorry … lol do u not have a sex life and need to get ur kicks else where im sorry to come across as a bum but WHY MAN WHY ????

Lmao, Yes i do have one, And no, This is not where i get my kicks lmao

Just wanted a change lmao

Spod;4941908

Ewwww!!!

toni15500;4941910

lol do u not have a sex life and need to get ur kicks else where im sorry … lol do u not have a sex life and need to get ur kicks else where im sorry to come across as a bum but WHY MAN WHY ????

Exactly.

Does anyone call them lugs?

Banned

want a change, what you think that after stretching it to the size required it will shrink back, try going for a change that isnt permanent

Shambolic;4941965

Yep me - think its a northern thing

The comments here have made me lol - dean do whatever floats your boat

Banned

Sorry i sound a right biatch lol but dude whats going on i mean dont stretch ur ears !!!! get if ur that bored and need a change ill send my 3 kids round 2 u

4G imo

Original Poster

sassie;4941983

want a change, what you think that after stretching it to the size … want a change, what you think that after stretching it to the size required it will shrink back, try going for a change that isnt permanent

It Does actually shrink back, but only to like 0G then its permanent

Shambolic;4941965

I've certainly heard people refer to them as lug holes.

lol a lad i know gets his widened every so often...last time i saw him he could fit a cig in the hole in his ear! really dont get why he likes it, neither do any of my mates...cant say i know a girl who finds it a turn on either!!

Original Poster

Christ!, Whats goin on, Everyone grillin me for my own life?/

Take a look and solve ur own problems before you start tryin to diss me for my decisions?

Banned

dean3988;4942011

It Does actually shrink back, but only to like 0G then its permanent

its grose, surely you can go get a haircut and die it pink or something if you need to be noticed

Banned

dean3988;4942027

Christ!, Whats goin on, Everyone grillin me for my own life?/Take a look … Christ!, Whats goin on, Everyone grillin me for my own life?/Take a look and solve ur own problems before you start tryin to diss me for my decisions?

you a kid, this is what adults do - pmsl

http://s3.amazonaws.com/readers/sportales/2008/03/17/126996_0.jpg

michelleleemoo;4942054

up comes my lunch

SuperEd

sounds a bit eary to me

Original Poster

sassie;4942051

you a kid, this is what adults do - pmsl

Im 17

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;4942054

Thats Rank

I've never seen anyone with it,i only mix with old folk not the young lol,can you post a pic of said ear:whistling:

goonertillidie;4942075

sounds a bit eary to me

What ?

deb8z;4942123

I've never seen anyone with it,i only mix with old folk not the young … I've never seen anyone with it,i only mix with old folk not the young lol,can you post a pic of said ear:whistling:

would said ear fit into 1 pic :?

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8940/cellphoneholderinearty1.png

goonertillidie;4942075

sounds a bit eary to me

Gooner, i've got one EAR for you .............. :roll: [SIZE="2"]**taxi**[/SIZE]

Banned

dean3988;4942098

Im 17

and your point is?

Original Poster

sassie;4942138

and your point is?

You said, "kid". Well im not 17, 16 but basically 17 lol

*4 days to go*

Original Poster

My ear
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8454/earb.jpg
The only pic i have, and this was when my ear was swollen from stretching it lol

Banned

dean3988;4942166

You said, "kid". Well im not 17, 16 but basically 17 lol*4 days to go*

unfortunatley whilst you still have teen in your age you are not an adult, but if it makes you feel better i will re-word

"your a teen, this is what us adults do"

Banned

dean3988;4942178

My ear The only pic i have, and this was when my ear was swollen from … My ear The only pic i have, and this was when my ear was swollen from stretching it lol

minging :w00t:

dean3988;4942098

Im 17

Ive seen people refused jobs for having their tongue peirced, god only knows what a disadvantage this would give you. Whether its right or wrong people do tend to judge on first impressions and for some this would be distasteful. I have not meant to cause offence with my comments but just wanted to point it out

6G is quite enough, anything beyond that is just silly. Mind you, I'm 25 and starting to refill my ears with metal again, so ask me again in a year and I'll probably tell you to get an industrial with a strong magnet in so you can do party tricks

dean3988;4942166

You said, "kid". Well im not 17, 16 but basically 17 lol*4 days to go*

Still legally a kid then - you're not officially adult until 18! :thumbsup: :whistling: :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415467
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660

See more discussions