Groups

Stripper in my school!

Read this that happened at my old school.

dailymail.co.uk/pag…770dailymail.co.uk/pag…770

18 Comments

Yeah, my old school was on top of the hill! :giggle:

any one managed to get the footage from the camera fone she was supposed to have taken?
    I visit a site called DCEMU (all about PSP stuff) and the web master said 2 of his kids go to that school, rofl :

Mike..

Ha ha ha that is class!

The teenager said the boy ran out of the classroom while the stripper … The teenager said the boy ran out of the classroom while the stripper calmly packed her bag and left.

Was last seen headed for the bogs :lol:

wicked wish i had done it to my little brother when he was at school

This was on sky news yesterday.... funny!

I totally went to wrong school !:-(

Read this in the newspaper. What I dont understand is why the teacher let it get to that stage before stopping it!

I feel my childhood was a deprived one now. :-( I want to be like that kid and have had a depraved one instead. :x :giggle:

Syzable

I feel my childhood was a deprived one now. :-( I want to be like that … I feel my childhood was a deprived one now. :-( I want to be like that kid and have had a depraved one instead. :x :giggle:

Yeah me too Sy. Think it would be a stippagran for us though!:giggle:

that is the school my son goes to:x he was soooo disappointed that he didnt see it:w00t:

Rockhound

Yeah me too Sy. Think it would be a stippagran for us though!:giggle:

:lol:

Hehe!

Just reminded me of an incident when I was at school(all girls).....I was 16 and my class was on PE.We were on the tennis courts when someone noticed a man a man watching us play tennis.He had our attention for all of 5 seconds then wandered off.About 5 mins later he was back.........minus his trousers!!!....then he started jumping up and down!:w00t:

The following scene was like a Benny Hill sketch with the teacher chasing the flasher and a group of teenage lasses in fits of laughter.

Aaah...those were the days!:giggle:

I used to be a stripper.

But I later gave up painting and decorating for a living. :giggle:

stora

I used to be a stripper.But I later gave up painting and decorating for a … I used to be a stripper.But I later gave up painting and decorating for a living. :giggle:

Boom boom!!:p

muckypup

Hehe!Just reminded me of an incident when I was at school(all … Hehe!Just reminded me of an incident when I was at school(all girls).....I was 16 and my class was on PE.We were on the tennis courts when someone noticed a man a man watching us play tennis.He had our attention for all of 5 seconds then wandered off.About 5 mins later he was back.........minus his trousers!!!....then he started jumping up and down!:w00t: The following scene was like a Benny Hill sketch with the teacher chasing the flasher and a group of teenage lasses in fits of laughter. Aaah...those were the days!:giggle:

im guessing that until this came into your life :whistling: you were just a pup:giggle:

I guess the stripper didn't have any brains either, like stopping to think maybe stripping in front of children is bordering on disturbing etc...

We had a new teacher in our old comprehensive that was rather green behind the ears so we all chipped in and booked a stripper who turned up in the middle of class and done the business, her 'minder' took a video of it as well so he got a copy!

20+ years ago mind...ah them school daze......:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon Fake Reviews1827
      2. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News78
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563841
      4. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.44

See more discussions