Strong Bath Shower

Posted 10th Apr
I wanted to know what the best type bath showers are in the market.

Any recommendations or advice would be appreciated
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Just wanted to add we will have a mega flow system
we have an aqualisa thermostatic mixer shower, running off a combi, and it is very powerful and is a great shower. i googled if this would work with a mega flow tank, and it said it should be fine
Any thermostatic is good , running off a combi boiler you'll get mains pressure.
mutley111/04/2019 01:22

we have an aqualisa thermostatic mixer shower, running off a combi, and it …we have an aqualisa thermostatic mixer shower, running off a combi, and it is very powerful and is a great shower. i googled if this would work with a mega flow tank, and it said it should be fine

Many thanks appreciate your response
adamnsu3 s ago

Many thanks appreciate your response

Cheers
There's loads of difference in showers. Look for the flow rate to compare. Just buy a proper brand name.
themorgatron1 h, 1 m ago

There's loads of difference in showers. Look for the flow rate to compare. …There's loads of difference in showers. Look for the flow rate to compare. Just buy a proper brand name.

Many thanks. I am not familiar with brand names. Can you please provide some reliable ones?

Thanks
mutley111/04/2019 01:22

we have an aqualisa thermostatic mixer shower, running off a combi, and it …we have an aqualisa thermostatic mixer shower, running off a combi, and it is very powerful and is a great shower. i googled if this would work with a mega flow tank, and it said it should be fine

So you do know about Google then?
deeky2 m ago

So you do know about Google then?

When it suits
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions